Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Tell Us About Your Boys!

Posted by   + Show Post

We're so glad you're joining us for the month of April to discuss everything you need to know about your boys’ development, from the physical to the mental to the sexual to the emotional.

To get started, why don't you tell us about YOUR boys!  How many sons do you have?  What are their ages?

As you can probably tell from my profile picture, I have 4 sons - 12, 9, 6, and 16 months.  What about you?

by on Mar. 23, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Replies (291-300):
dawn9777
by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Hi my name is Dawn and I have 2 boys ages 4 1/2 and 9 soon to be 10 next month. Matthew and Christopher are so different yet so much alike. Both are very competative and are highly into sports (just like their mommy) Currently my youngest playing tee ball and karate, and my oldest just wrapped up his basketball season. They keep me busy. There is never a dull moment at our house. This weeks mommy task is finding a way for Matthew my 9 year old to eat lunch while at school.  It's an on going progress. :)

everydaymom08
by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 9:28 PM

I have two boys. My oldest one is 2 years old. My youngest one will be 1 month on the 17th. I love them with all my heart

suthrnrose71
by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 11:39 PM

I have one son who is 5 and one step son who is almost 19. My baby boy is a typical boy who likes sports, playing outside (especially in the sand), running around in the house, horsing around with his dad and brother, and playing in the bathtub.  He's definitely his mommy's boy and sweetheart. He's always telling me he loves me and picking flowers for me. 

Jules141
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Hi everyone!  I have three boys:  Seth just turned 11, Lucas is 8 (9 in September) and Conner is 6.  Seth is a sweet affectionate boy dealing with ADHD;  Lucas is a total boy's boy, rough and tumble, dirty and messy, and charming all at the same time; and Conner is, well, he's my baby.  He's ornery and always up to something and couldn't be any cuter if he tried.  He can wiggle his way out of nearly any kind of trouble.  I don't know how to post a pic or I would.  They make my world go 'round :)

MamisAngels
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:39 AM
I have two sons, both born in April not even a full year apart, the 20th & the 8th. So they're both 7 years old right now! Gabriel will be 8 on the 20th & Brooklyn turned 7 on the 8th.
Gabriel is more quiet, strong-willed, enjoys art & science.
Brooklyn is outgoing, energetic, enjoys sports & reading.
They keep me on my toes for sure ;-)
angelibayani
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:24 PM

this is my son Marek who's 3 years old now.  he's a very bright and active kid and i love him to bits!

Megzboys
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:00 PM

I have three boys, Donathon is 10, Maxton is 7 and Quinian is 5.    Donny is very cautious about everything, especially when playing outdoors.  He is more of a computer whiz and Lego fan then being outdoorsy.   Max is our wild child, hyper, loud and fearless.   He wants to be a stunt man when he grows up, he wants to join the Army and travel the world.      Quin loves animals, especially farm animals and he loves playing outdoors with his brothers.     They definitely have a tight brotherly gond and play well with each other 75% of the time, the rest is typical sibling behavior.

Donny has had fidgeting and noise making issues since kindergarten and the doctors always say he will grow out of it but he is 10 now and he still has trouble with it.    He gets good grades and it does not affect his work too much but it does cause a bit of a problem to his classmates and teachers are worried about how it wiill afftect him when he enters middle school.  He will be in 5th grade this coming Fall and this  will be his last year at the Elementary school and Quin's Kindergarten year.   Donny has already been evaluated by a Therapist that was recommended by the school bouard and she said to wait and see if this issue needed more attention.

Megan

MrsTGritton
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I have 3 sons; 5-years-old, 16-mths-old, and 2-mths-old.

nikkik526
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I have 1 boy he is my only child. He is 10 months old.

PandaMama23
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:11 PM

I have 1 son who is 8 months old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)