Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Tell Us About Your Girls!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM
  • 209 Replies

We're so glad you're joining us for the month of May to discuss everything you need to know about your girls' development, from the physical to the mental to the sexual to the emotional.

To get started, why don't you tell us about YOUR girls!  How many daughters do you have?  What are their ages?

by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 11:03 AM

I have 1 daughter her name is Brylee and she just turned 1 on April 14th.

TerriC
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 12:02 PM

I have two daughters; age 7 and 6 (they are less than a year apart).  My oldest is very soft hearted and kind, pretty much mellow.  She is a great student and a great eater!  My 6 year old is my challenging child!  She does very well in school, I am thankful for that.  However, she is a bit "hyper".  I have a hard time calming her down or getting her to focus.  She also throws temper tantrums that can be trying on me!  LOL.  The 6 year old is also a VERY picky eater!

ldmrmom
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM

My DD is a six year old about to wrap up 1st grade. Her birthday is in September. She's oen of the most tender-hearted caring people I know and I'm in constant awe of her empathy. She seems to have this innate ability to figure out who is struggling in some way and then does just the right thing to make that person feel like they are the brightest star in the universe. It is amazing and heart warming to watch.

She's also stubborn beyond belief and dramatic. :) She is incredibly smart but doesn't realize exactly how advanced she is. She's humble and yet confident. I adore her and admire her.

sunshine86912
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 2:23 PM

I have two girls, they are the best :) (jk)  they are 3 and 4.

CrystalDawn2506
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 4:36 PM

I have one girl. Her name is Cathy . She is 4 years old ( will be 5 this October). She loves to play,learn and dance.She is a character for sure !! She is also sweet and tender hearted.

sunset
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 6:02 PM

My name is Dorothea, have 2 daughter's Brittany is going 19 in May, Rebekah is 12.  My husband past away last yr.

Kam06
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 6:03 PM
Kailyn is 4 and a tomboy/girly girl and a MAJOR drama queen! Jade is only 6weeks old and we're still trying to figure out her personality.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetdragoness
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 6:03 PM

I have 1 dughter named Jasmyn.  She will be 10 in August.

denise3680
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Hi, my name is Denise and I have 3 dd's and 3 stepdd's

mine:  Zenovia-9 (may 28th), Kiran-6 and Aliyah-3

stepdd's- jasmine-19, Jade-19 (twins) and Aaron Nicole-17

mizhoward
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 6:10 PM

I have one daughter that is 12.  Her name is Destiny and she loves playing Basketball and the Bass guitar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN