Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Tell Us About Your Girls!

Posted by   + Show Post

We're so glad you're joining us for the month of May to discuss everything you need to know about your girls' development, from the physical to the mental to the sexual to the emotional.

To get started, why don't you tell us about YOUR girls!  How many daughters do you have?  What are their ages?

by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Replies (171-180):
Noellabella27
by on May. 4, 2011 at 9:41 PM

My Valentina : )

LilBit711
by on May. 5, 2011 at 2:50 AM

Hi.  My name is Becky and I just joined this fantanstic group!  My girls are Brittany, age 14 and Neela, age 2.  Wow, they are far apart in age but their are benefits and of course challenges with that , being said.  I mainly want Brittany to always feel like she is just as important as Neela and that no matter what, I love them both equally.  I'm expecting a boy in July and I know that is a transition for all of us, but my main concern is Brittany feeling like she is further on a back burner as my child.  I know Neela is very attached to me, so to a strong degree I'm sure having a brother will be challenging at times for each of our family members.  I want to maintain a close relationship w/each child and at the same time keep my sanity knowing that each child feels my motherly love in their own individual ways.  Looking forward to meeting you all!

happy mothers day2(coming Sunday)

activemom0305
by on May. 5, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Hi, I have 2 girls Caitlin is 7 years old and JoJo is 6 years old.

nicoal4
by on May. 5, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Well I have 4 beautiful little girls Kailey is 8 she is my kind hearted tomboy. Carolyn is going to be 5 she is a diva but loves to play with boy toys.. She loves dirt but only on her play cloths.. Khloe is going to be 3 she is so funny she is always laughing and joking around. Sophia is going to be 1 year  and she is so sweet she is always yelling everything she tries to say to us and shakes her hands at us when she is talking which is all the time she is so love able and sweet.. 

RosalindWiseman
by on May. 6, 2011 at 12:40 PM

I would love for moms to share moments where they felt they handled something right with their daughters. It could be a difficult situation with their daughter or with other people. A situation where after it was done, you were proud of how you handled it. My last question is what do you think your daughter learned from you in that moment?

twinpicks
by on May. 6, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I have two of each but my girls are twins , cute smart and fun!

What would you answer if they decided to tease each other and one calls the other swear words?

If one daughter didnt understand her comments but knew she was saying something bad?

What is one asked you what a postitute is in another language? I mentioned she is saintly? But do I mean it , she does a service and that is what I read in the Bible...

tramcd
by on May. 7, 2011 at 1:40 PM

I have one daughter that Is 3 years old. She is my oldest child.

Lencha
by on May. 7, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Here are my daughters......soon to be 9 and 11.  My true miracles.  I was told at the age of 21 that I would never be able to have children. But I didn't give up.........I placed everything into God's hands and he blessed me with my first daughter at the age of 40 and my second daughter at the age of 42.  I'm a single mother and would not change a thing.  Yes, they are going to be a handful when they become teenagers, but everything is worth it.

MotherofCCAMTT
by on May. 7, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Hello All,

My name is Charlotte

Im Looking for Massuchusetts Moms.

I live in Danvers Ma

MotherofCCAMTT
by on May. 7, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I have 4 Daughters....

Tanya 25, Amanda 23, Audrey 18 and Chloe is 7 years old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN