Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Tell Us About Your Girls!

Posted by   + Show Post

We're so glad you're joining us for the month of May to discuss everything you need to know about your girls' development, from the physical to the mental to the sexual to the emotional.

To get started, why don't you tell us about YOUR girls!  How many daughters do you have?  What are their ages?

by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Replies (21-30):
Kainalu55
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM

i have 2 daughters. one is 4 years old, the baby is 7 months!

jemos1982
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I have 2 kids.  one girl Ria who is almost 6 mos and thinks she is a princess 

Sarlinda
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I have 3 dd's. 2 bio-dd's and 1 sd.

Tanna ( SD)-  12 yrs old and in the 7th grade. She is shy and has self esteem issues.

Sara - 10 yrs old and in the 4th grade. She is also shy and she loves science, different sports and loves to sing. One of her favorite things to do is sing with her papaw in church.

Melinda- 8 yrs old and in the 2nd grade. She loves to draw, write, sing, dance, play outside, play the wii. She's shy and has mild ADD.

LCLOVE
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM

hello im Elsy and have a almost to be 5yr old daughter in may 5, she is my world, she cares for every one, very understanding and loveable..

karischub
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:16 PM

I'm the mommy of one three and a half year old girl. My daughter is fearless and very curious about everything that happens around her. She loves to read, run, jump on the trampoline, and do anything with arts and crafts or cooking... She has two very stubborn parents so she gets it honestly!

mommab679
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:30 PM

I have one daughter she is three and a half and will be turning 4 this August. She is simply amazing. She has the perfect little button nose, beautiful bright blue eyes, wild curly hair and her daddys tan skin. She has the biggest heart, and is so sensitive but at the same time most definitely can hold her own. She amazes me more and more everyday. Her name is Giselle!

momof02girls
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:34 PM

i have two daughter

my older one is 11 yr old and she is a good child and she dose good in school and she will be 12 in aug.my younger child is 6  yr old and she is a good child and she dose good in school and she will be 7 yr old in nov.

URMySunshine07
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:39 PM

I have 1 daughter she's 4.

maybebaby83
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:45 PM

I have one beautiful girl.. Her name is Delaney Rose.. She is almost 8 months old.. Born 9-5-10.. She is AMAZING! One sweet, baby girl, with blonde hair and blue eyes.. My whole world

elasmimi
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:45 PM

My children and grandchildren are all grown, but I am raising my 4 y/o great granddaughter, and I will be having several questions about mental health, behavioral health, and physical problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN