Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Welcome to Kids' Health! Please introduce yourself!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Kids' Health! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Replies (591-595):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Hi Susannah, welcome to the group! 

Quoting HotMommaStout:

My name is Susannah, and I am 29 years old. I have three little boys in elementary school. Corbin is 8, Calvin is 6, and Christopher is 5. My husband Adam is in the Air Force. I am really interested in nutrition, and green living, and I have actually considered becoming a dietician, but I'm not sure I am up for all that schooling. My oldest son has a milk allergy and has to have epinephrine nearbye at all times, just in case. I am also into gardening, art and architecture, and I enjoy writing. I stay home even though my boys are in school, and sometimes I watch my 2 year old neice. That's about it. Oh and I live in Maryland.

batjmom
by Sarah on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Hello Susannah.  Welcome to the group.

Quoting HotMommaStout:

My name is Susannah, and I am 29 years old. I have three little boys in elementary school. Corbin is 8, Calvin is 6, and Christopher is 5. My husband Adam is in the Air Force. I am really interested in nutrition, and green living, and I have actually considered becoming a dietician, but I'm not sure I am up for all that schooling. My oldest son has a milk allergy and has to have epinephrine nearbye at all times, just in case. I am also into gardening, art and architecture, and I enjoy writing. I stay home even though my boys are in school, and sometimes I watch my 2 year old neice. That's about it. Oh and I live in Maryland.

navywife233
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

hi my name is Lynette and I have a 1 year old son!  I am a sahm and i am a navy wife :)

batjmom
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:16 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting navywife233:

hi my name is Lynette and I have a 1 year old son!  I am a sahm and i am a navy wife :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:09 PM

welcome

Quoting navywife233:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN