Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Welcome to Kids' Health! Please introduce yourself!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Kids' Health! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mom2Just1
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Hello.  My name is Candace.  I am a mom of one son-5years old. My husband and I have been married for 8 years.

Mom2Just1

welcome to cafemom

Mom2Just1

welcome

Mom2Just1

have a nice day

toybar02
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 8:44 PM
Hello I'm LaToya ( named after the jacksons yes sad but true I also have a brother named Jermaine lol) I'm a mother of 1 son and expecting another son in November, I live in Ny and I love this website, I love speaking to other moms who can relate to the chaos that sometimes comes with motherhood, nice to meet all of you
Vertical15
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Hello!  I'm Vanessa and the mom to three boys ages 8, 3 and 1. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 14, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Welcome LaToya, Vanessa & Candice!wave 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 14, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Quoting mommybear34:

Hi my name is melissa i go by mommybear 34 on here. i have a 11 year old daughter and she is about to start into the 6th grade.. its hard making sure that your children get the right foods to eat when you are not around them all the time.. and when school is out it makes it even harder.. so hopefully my new club will help me to know things to help out my daughter...

Hi Melissa!  Welcome to the Kids' Health Center!  wave

rkoloms
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:16 AM
With my daughter, we found that a combination of approaches work best, from talking about how eating junk makes us feel, to researching how highly processed foods are made, learning about the environmental impact of foods, and setting a great example

Quoting mommybear34:

Hi my name is melissa i go by mommybear 34 on here. i have a 11 year old daughter and she is about to start into the 6th grade.. its hard making sure that your children get the right foods to eat when you are not around them all the time.. and when school is out it makes it even harder.. so hopefully my new club will help me to know things to help out my daughter...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:24 AM

My mind must be slipping.. I thought I had already done this here..

My name is Sarah and I have been married almost 11 years. ( our Anniversary is Aug 18 th ) We have 2 boys. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)