Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Welcome to Kids' Health! Please introduce yourself!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Kids' Health! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Replies (321-330):
batjmom
by Sarah on May. 23, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting RENEE0519:

Hi, I am a single mom of a soon to be 16year Old boy.  Looking forward to being in this group.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on May. 23, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Welcome Nicky

Quoting Mom2BurtNTy:

Hello! Im Nicky I have 2 children a 2 and a half year old son named Burton who has sever eczema, along with allergies and asthma. And a 5 year old daughter named Tykeisha that has no health problems at all. I am 27 years old.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on May. 23, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Welcome to the group.

Quoting sedlatte:

Hi there! I'm Sarah and new to cafemom. I'm mommy to my almost 18mo ACTIVE son, Kyle. I'm a former kindergarten/1st grade teacher turned SAHM. I must admit that raising an active, non-sleeping child is much more work than I ever imagined! I joined cafemom to basically find advice from other moms, connect with others who are going through the same things I am, etc. I'm interested in kids' health, specifically home remedies, alternative options, etc.! I get so tired of taking my little one to the doctor for another round of antibiotics! Eeek!

I blog and I'd also love to follow other mom blogs! My blog is www.blackboardstobottles.com if anyone would like to check it out or follow! I blog about my ridiculous crazy situations, random humor, all natural eating, I take too many pictures, some teaching, etc.! I'd love to find some to follow as well!

Looking forward to chatting/connecting with everyone! :)

Sarah

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
topsi
by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Hi, I am new to the forum.  My name is Jen and I am a grandmother to three lovely little girls, between 3 and 6.  I have two daughters of my own.  I was a single parent for approx 10 years and know the rigours of performing a job made for two.  But I survived to tell the story!  I am a big part of my grandkids' lives and I feel very included and loved.  Being a Nanna is actually the best part of my life.

paradyxe28
by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Hi my name is Tamika and I'm a single mother with one daughter who's 2 1/2 years old. We live in maryland.

I need some help right now. My daughter has an high tempuature of 100.7 and I and unsure what to do. I gave some fruits because she wouldn't eat dinner then I let her take a cool bath and then I gave her an icepop then I rock her to sleep. What should I be looking out for to make sure it dosen't get worse, . This is her first time being sick since she was born

BomberJenny
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Aloha!

GraceTHEface10
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Hi, I'm grace, I'm 19 and have been married to my hubby Liam since April 1st. We're TTC, and have been since April 10th. 

Liam & Grace                          

Together Forever               

April 1st 2012                   

ttcbear with heart

Halfpint01
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Hello!  My name is April, I am 27 yrs old.  I have a 9yr old daughter named Teresa and a son who is 2 week and 3 days old named Ryan.  My SO's name is Travis and we have been together for 11 yrs.  I am looking forward to meeting more moms here.  I have been a cafe mom member for a long time.  I am finally able to get back in the swing of things on here after our big move and new baby.  Nice to meet all of you ladies!!!

LindaLou202
by on May. 28, 2012 at 4:04 PM

My name is Linda and I live in Oklahoma with my husband, our two kids, our dog and cat.

NCMOMMIE18
by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Hello my name is Brooke, and I have a six month old daughter who is my whole world! I recently moved to NC from CO. I am married to the greatest man in the world and we've been together for five year's and married two years in December. And I am a stay at home mommy.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)