Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Kids' Health! Please introduce yourself!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Kids' Health! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Replies (541-550):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Welcome to the group Brandi!  :)

Quoting Branbran24:

Hi everyone. I am Brandi. I have 3 kids, 8 year old, 5 year old and a 7 month old. I have been married for 3 years. I live in Indiana.

emarin77
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this

HI! I'm Elizabeth, married to a wonderful husband with 1 adorable 4 year old son who lives in Tamarac, FL.  My son has mild autism.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Welcome Elizabeth!

My son also has autism.  Have you checked out the autism: support across the spectrum group here on CafeMom?

Quoting emarin77:

HI! I'm Elizabeth, married to a wonderful husband with 1 adorable 4 year old son who lives in Tamarac, FL.  My son has mild autism.

batjmom
by Sarah on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Hello Elizabeth.  Welcome to the group.

Quoting emarin77:

emarin77
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes.  The the Autism group online is great.

angirose
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone....

My name is Angela....I have 3 bio boys and two skids who are teenagers. I am new to cafemom and am looking forward to gettting to know everyone. I am a mother and a student. I am still adjusting to being "on my own terms" again. My marriage of 15yrs ended 3 yrs ago. That relationship took a tole on me. I was happy the divorce happened but I am still adjusting to being "my own person again"....My X was very controlling. So life is all new and fun again. And i love it :0).....

I have been with my new bf for over a year now. We both had similar X's and painful relationships with them so we are both loving our new lives together. He has the two teenagers (sd15 and ss13)...the sd lives with us and we see the ss every weekend. I have 3 boys. 2 are grown and on their own....and my lit man who is 7. He was born with a medical syndrom call TEF....but he is growing out of it and is more able to function as a normal child. Which means I can get back to my education and life outside of the home. SO i am a student a the community college here and after my AA I will be studing for my respiratory therapy license. I want to work on the pediatric floor at the hospital we called home for long when my lit guy was so little. :0)

blackcat1515
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this

hey Im Kristen I have 2 kids,  and one one the way...ages 5 and 2

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Welcome Angela!

Quoting angirose:

Hi everyone....

My name is Angela....I have 3 bio boys and two skids who are teenagers. I am new to cafemom and am looking forward to gettting to know everyone. I am a mother and a student. I am still adjusting to being "on my own terms" again. My marriage of 15yrs ended 3 yrs ago. That relationship took a tole on me. I was happy the divorce happened but I am still adjusting to being "my own person again"....My X was very controlling. So life is all new and fun again. And i love it :0).....

I have been with my new bf for over a year now. We both had similar X's and painful relationships with them so we are both loving our new lives together. He has the two teenagers (sd15 and ss13)...the sd lives with us and we see the ss every weekend. I have 3 boys. 2 are grown and on their own....and my lit man who is 7. He was born with a medical syndrom call TEF....but he is growing out of it and is more able to function as a normal child. Which means I can get back to my education and life outside of the home. SO i am a student a the community college here and after my AA I will be studing for my respiratory therapy license. I want to work on the pediatric floor at the hospital we called home for long when my lit guy was so little. :0)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

welcome  Congrats on baby #3!

Quoting blackcat1515:

hey Im Kristen I have 2 kids,  and one one the way...ages 5 and 2

angirose
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Thank you.... :0)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome Angela!

Quoting angirose:

Hi everyone....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)