Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

April random

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:25 AM
  • 992 Replies
Happy April.

Post your random thoughts, ideas, recipes, what ever you want here

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:39 AM
I can't believe it's April already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Yay for April!  april fools

new_mom808
by Andrea on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I made this for dinner last night and it was AWESOME!

SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CAESAR SANDWICHES
  • 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts (I used Chicken Breasts)
  • 1/2 to 1 cup of your favorite Caesar dressing (I used Brianna's Asiago Caesar)
  • 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley or 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
  • 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
  • 12 slider buns or 4-6 regular sized hamburger buns

Place chicken in a 3-4 quart slow cooker with 1-2 cups of water, cover and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.

Remove chicken from cooker using a slotted spoon and drain the water from the slow cooker. Place chicken on a cutting board and pull chicken into shreds, discarding any fat.

Place chicken back in the cooker and pour dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper over the top. Stir until mixed evenly. Cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot.

Spoon 1/4 cup mixture onto each slider bun if you are making sliders or more for regular sized buns. Top with extra shredded Parmesan cheese and lettuce to serve.

Enjoy!
Vertical15
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

That looks delicious!

Quoting new_mom808:

I made this for dinner last night and it was AWESOME!

SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CAESAR SANDWICHES
  • 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts (I used Chicken Breasts)
  • 1/2 to 1 cup of your favorite Caesar dressing (I used Brianna's Asiago Caesar)
  • 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley or 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
  • 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
  • 12 slider buns or 4-6 regular sized hamburger buns

Place chicken in a 3-4 quart slow cooker with 1-2 cups of water, cover and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.

Remove chicken from cooker using a slotted spoon and drain the water from the slow cooker. Place chicken on a cutting board and pull chicken into shreds, discarding any fat.

Place chicken back in the cooker and pour dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper over the top. Stir until mixed evenly. Cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot.

Spoon 1/4 cup mixture onto each slider bun if you are making sliders or more for regular sized buns. Top with extra shredded Parmesan cheese and lettuce to serve.

Enjoy!

Xandriasmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Allie is off her feeding tube. Up 10lbs and 3.5 inches taller! We finally got her meds right for her reflux and she eats 1 meal a day without fail!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM
I got everyone in my family this morning

Quoting Vertical15:

Yay for April!  april fools

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephiebugg
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:58 PM

My DD2 is Alexandria and we call her Allie too!!! Glad to hear your Allie is doing well! 

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

Allie is off her feeding tube. Up 10lbs and 3.5 inches taller! We finally got her meds right for her reflux and she eats 1 meal a day without fail!!!

stephiebugg
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my Allie, the other day right after her first haircut! 

batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 1, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Dinner at my favorite place again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xandriasmommy
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Ahhh I love the name Alexandria. The older she gets the more she prefers Alex it kinda makes me sad that my baby is growing up.

Quoting stephiebugg:

My DD2 is Alexandria and we call her Allie too!!! Glad to hear your Allie is doing well! 

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)