Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health
Happy April.

Post your random thoughts, ideas, recipes, what ever you want here

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Replies (351-360):
batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I came up from downstairs and saw him, watched and then called my dh. Then saw him do it again so I went out and yelled "get that bike and that dog out of my yard!". I have not seen anyone since.

Quoting TonyaLea:

Quoting batjmom:

I'm kicking screaming mad!   I can't stand the *&(^^ people that live behind us!   They live on a main road not part of the subdivison and ride dirt bikes in their backyard...we dont live in the country!  I just not once...not twice....but 3 times one in my backyard!!       Now we spend a lot of time in our backyard so its really well kept and that  *&(&%  bike left track and a mess!    okay rant over....but I'm still steaming MAD!

Throw some nails on the ground back there, LOL.  That would be really annoying, my DH would be giving them a piece of his mind.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM

That is what I worry about with my youngest.  I don't think she'd listen to me or pay attention to me very well.  I wish we could afford private school as well, that'd be the solution to the problem but no can do.

Quoting Vertical15:

Yea, my husband and I have been talking the last couple months about putting him back into the school he was in last year.  We aren't in love with the school but he has been super hard to motivate and I just get tired of fighting him some days.  Other days are fine but more often then not he gets easily sidetracked. 

Its only my oldest so far, my 4yo has to wait another full year because of when his birthday falls.  We sent our oldest to a montessori school first and that didn't work, he needed more structure.  Then we did public school and we struggled because he missed too many days due to his PFAPA.  So this last year we've done cyber and while I like the school itself, like the montessori school, he needs someone right there and since I have the two younger kids I can't always be hovering over him.

For us, public looks like the way to go-we can't afford private or I would look into that.

Quoting TerriC:

You are putting them in public school next year?  Have they been before.  If so, how do they respond to public vs home school or cyber school?  I was thinking of looking into other options.  Not making any decisions yet, but if the need arises, I want to be prepared.

Quoting Vertical15:

Can't wait to try out public school again next year. . .

TerriC
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Oh yeah...that would make me SO mad!!!!!

Quoting batjmom:

I came up from downstairs and saw him, watched and then called my dh. Then saw him do it again so I went out and yelled "get that bike and that dog out of my yard!". I have not seen anyone since.

Quoting TonyaLea:

Quoting batjmom:

I'm kicking screaming mad!   I can't stand the *&(^^ people that live behind us!   They live on a main road not part of the subdivison and ride dirt bikes in their backyard...we dont live in the country!  I just not once...not twice....but 3 times one in my backyard!!       Now we spend a lot of time in our backyard so its really well kept and that  *&(&%  bike left track and a mess!    okay rant over....but I'm still steaming MAD!

Throw some nails on the ground back there, LOL.  That would be really annoying, my DH would be giving them a piece of his mind.

TerriC
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Ooooo, that's be a long night for me.  Maybe I am glad my girls don't want to join anything!  LOL

Quoting batjmom:

Fun night of baseball practice last night.. its officially begun I now live at the ball-fields.  I was there from 5pm to 8:45pm last night. 

TerriC
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

That is great!!!!!  =)

Quoting TonyaLea:

Oh, awesome news!  My boss is letting me bring the baby to work after she is born!  :)

(of course it was either that or he was going to have to hire someone new, so I think it is a win for him too, LOL)

batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I would love to send my kids to the Christian schools here but the $$ is a lot. I think our schools are to big here

Quoting TerriC:

That is what I worry about with my youngest.  I don't think she'd listen to me or pay attention to me very well.  I wish we could afford private school as well, that'd be the solution to the problem but no can do.

Quoting Vertical15:

Yea, my husband and I have been talking the last couple months about putting him back into the school he was in last year.  We aren't in love with the school but he has been super hard to motivate and I just get tired of fighting him some days.  Other days are fine but more often then not he gets easily sidetracked. 

Its only my oldest so far, my 4yo has to wait another full year because of when his birthday falls.  We sent our oldest to a montessori school first and that didn't work, he needed more structure.  Then we did public school and we struggled because he missed too many days due to his PFAPA.  So this last year we've done cyber and while I like the school itself, like the montessori school, he needs someone right there and since I have the two younger kids I can't always be hovering over him.

For us, public looks like the way to go-we can't afford private or I would look into that.

Quoting TerriC:

You are putting them in public school next year?  Have they been before.  If so, how do they respond to public vs home school or cyber school?  I was thinking of looking into other options.  Not making any decisions yet, but if the need arises, I want to be prepared.

Quoting Vertical15:

Can't wait to try out public school again next year. . .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM
I spoke to soon they are out again. Maybe I should turn my country music up really loud on the outdoor speakers

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

Quoting TonyaLea:

Quoting batjmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Can you call the cops?  That is a disturbance in my book!

Quoting batjmom:

I spoke to soon they are out again. Maybe I should turn my country music up really loud on the outdoor speakers

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

Quoting TonyaLea:

Quoting batjmom:

batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:55 PM
But then what will they do to my yard? We have a lot out there. I called jack and I think he may go over there. I really think they are so stupid to think no one was home that they could get away with it... Like I would not notice those tracks
Plus that big dog that runs After the bike was in my yard too. Boys have already ran from that

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

Quoting TonyaLea:

Quoting batjmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Put a video camera up and get proof!  LOL.  That is why Jon is lining our property line with trees and shrubs.  Blocking out the neighbors one piece of nature at a time!  ;)

Quoting batjmom:

But then what will they do to my yard? We have a lot out there. I called jack and I think he may go over there. I really think they are so stupid to think no one was home that they could get away with it... Like I would not notice those tracks
Plus that big dog that runs After the bike was in my yard too. Boys have already ran from that

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

Quoting TonyaLea:

Quoting batjmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN