Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy April.

Post your random thoughts, ideas, recipes, what ever you want here

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Replies (361-370):
batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 2:59 PM

okay in the bottom picture the house in the left corner... thats where the dirt bikes are coming from... you can see my yard ..I don't want those things in my yard where kids are playing

batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Buffalo chicken pizza

With jalapeƱos ... Yummy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Friday the 13th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:32 PM
2 moms liked this
2 more days until Brett's birthday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by Sonja on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this

On meds and hopefully on the mend! No pneumonia here this time :). Got antibiotics and an inhaler for bronchitis and cough syrup with codeine so I can actually get some sleep!

Quoting TonyaLea:

Oh man, that sounds like our house this winter.  Nightime was the worst just like you said!  Hope you start feeling better soon!  I humidifier really did seem to help some at night.

My OB finally asked about it because I was sick at every appointment for 3 months, and wrote me a script for antibiotics and it cleared right up.  I had always heard that antibiotics don't work for bronchitis 90% of the time.

Quoting TigerofMu:

Wow ladies, I just cannot get rid of this stuff.  DH got sick, then I got sick, then he got sick with something else, then I got it, and we're just going round in circles, but it's getting worse everytime.  I'm afraid if we don't get over it soon I'm going to be back in the hospital with pneumonia.  I cough and I cough and I cough, but it never seems to end.  And I have chills, but when I got up, I didn't register a fever, and now it's 101.9.  *sigh* It is getting very old.  I took NyQuil last night so I could get some rest, but it wears off about 2 AM, and I lay/sit there all propped up and coughing until the alarm goes off at 4.  Yesterday I just tried taking more and going back to sleep,  but that was a disaster!  I'm feeling better during the day, so I'm thinking "Hey, I'm getting over this!" And then, at night, when it's too late to go to the doctor, I feel better.  On my husband's days off I feel better!  How bout a day when I could actually go be seen if I need to?!?

TonyaLea
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

That is what we did along our back property line too, LOL.

Quoting TerriC:

Put a video camera up and get proof!  LOL.  That is why Jon is lining our property line with trees and shrubs.  Blocking out the neighbors one piece of nature at a time!  ;)

Quoting batjmom:
Quoting TerriC:
Quoting batjmom:
Quoting TerriC:
Quoting batjmom:
Quoting TonyaLea:
Quoting batjmom:

TonyaLea
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Tomorrow the Farmers Market opens followed by the Grand Floral Parade for the Daffodil Festival. Trying to talk hubby into going downtown for it.  :)

new_mom808
by Andrea on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Feeling worse at night and first thing in the morning is about normal for me too.
Could you be overdoing it when you're feeling okay?

Quoting TigerofMu:

Wow ladies, I just cannot get rid of this stuff.  DH got sick, then I got sick, then he got sick with something else, then I got it, and we're just going round in circles, but it's getting worse everytime.  I'm afraid if we don't get over it soon I'm going to be back in the hospital with pneumonia.  I cough and I cough and I cough, but it never seems to end.  And I have chills, but when I got up, I didn't register a fever, and now it's 101.9.  *sigh* It is getting very old.  I took NyQuil last night so I could get some rest, but it wears off about 2 AM, and I lay/sit there all propped up and coughing until the alarm goes off at 4.  Yesterday I just tried taking more and going back to sleep,  but that was a disaster!  I'm feeling better during the day, so I'm thinking "Hey, I'm getting over this!" And then, at night, when it's too late to go to the doctor, I feel better.  On my husband's days off I feel better!  How bout a day when I could actually go be seen if I need to?!?

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Very possibly.  I'm not good at sitting still, and sometimes we have to have down time in order to heal.

Quoting new_mom808:

Feeling worse at night and first thing in the morning is about normal for me too.
Could you be overdoing it when you're feeling okay?

Quoting TigerofMu:

TerriC
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I hope he takes you, that sounds awesome!

Quoting TonyaLea:

Tomorrow the Farmers Market opens followed by the Grand Floral Parade for the Daffodil Festival. Trying to talk hubby into going downtown for it.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)