Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Teens drinking Hand Sanitizer?

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  • 9 Replies

Has drinking for teens become that popular that they drink hand sanitizer just to get drunk? Come on now I know I'm still technically a teen but I'm smart enough not to drink that stuff...put your impute.

eye rolling

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
culinaryqueen
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I saw this on the news and I could not beleive that teens are trying to get drunk, this is just insane and crazy to even try this, I would place this right up there with cough syrup just plain stupidity.

TonyaLea
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I saw that on the news too, sounds completely disgusting!  

TerriC
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM
2 moms liked this

That is insane!  What next?  Maybe we have to start putting anything with alcohol in it at all behind counters and ask for it and show ID.  Seriously though, how dumb can these kids be to drink that stuff.  Yuck!

Vertical15
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I haven't heard that before but YUCK!

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:28 AM

EW! That sounds horrible!  Besides dangerous!

CLaBeef
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I knoww, i saw this on the news and was like really? come on noww..but thats the horrible part is that you can messed up on anything. Robitussin is probably the number one thing to do, your taking a chance of not waking up in the morning though but people will do anything now a days to get messed up. crazzyness.

Karen2313
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Wow! This is horrible and so dangerous! I did hear about it on the news a few days ago. I couldn't believe it.

vixen42
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't see how they can stand it.I used it once at the park and I guess I didn't rub it in good enough,picke d up my sandwich and gagged it tasted like hand sanitizer and it was nasty

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Quoting culinaryqueen:

I saw this on the news and I could not beleive that teens are trying to get drunk, this is just insane and crazy to even try this, I would place this right up there with cough syrup just plain stupidity.

same here too.
mommy to two boys,
Tyler
Aug 9th,02
Jacob
dec 28,11
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN