Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

I am so overwhelm and frustrated

Posted by   + Show Post

Since my son started preschool like two months ago, he started getting sick. First was cold which he never had before, he started the preschool at almost three years old. after the cold he got bronchitis, then two weeks later another cold. Every weekend now he has a low grade fever, chest cold, sinus congestion, cough the whole works. The antibiotics works for couples days then weekend again, anothe fever and cold. Is this normal for someone that never been around kids and preschool before? he only was with me and his dad and in our home. This is frustrating. plz help thank you so much

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Replies (11-12):
NoahsCoolMama
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Yes---this is totally normal. He has to build up his immune system. My son is in the 1st grade and he is still sick alot. It gets a little less every year they are exposed to other kids.

sswogger
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Unfortunately, beging sick is common when kids are in school.  My two boys are in school and bring home everything.  Elijah brought home pink eye and shared it with everyone, then one of them brought home a chest cold and somehow my daughter tan ear infection.  This was all within two weeks.  We are almost done with pink eye (I hope), but as soon as we think its gone, it comes back.  Giving four kids eye drops was not fun at all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)