Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health
Post your random thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures here.

Happy May

Any May birthdays or anniversarys?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
TerriC
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM

It'll be fun to get out for a little bit.  They always do things like this on a week night and I normally never go.  I am only going because it's her Bday!  LOL.  The men are feeling a little mad because they don't understand why a family Bday is a girls night.  (I kind of agree).

Quoting batjmom:

Have fun tonight. 

Busy month of celebrations for you.   We only have 2.  

Quoting TerriC:

Today is my sister in laws Birthday.  All girls dinner tonight at the country club.  (I can't stay late though, I work tomorrow and kids to put to bed..LOL).  Dad's Bday May 4th.  My brother in law and his wife celebrate their 18th anniversary on the 23rd.  I think that's it for the May celebrations.

batjmom
by Sarah on May. 1, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I kinda agree too.  I wouldn't like it if was the other way around.  Jacks birthday is this month and we are doing the same thing we did for Bretts.... dinner at our favorite pizza place ..easy and everyone likes it.

Quoting TerriC:

It'll be fun to get out for a little bit.  They always do things like this on a week night and I normally never go.  I am only going because it's her Bday!  LOL.  The men are feeling a little mad because they don't understand why a family Bday is a girls night.  (I kind of agree).

Quoting batjmom:

Have fun tonight. 

Quoting TerriC:

Today is my sister in laws Birthday.  All girls dinner tonight at the country club.  (I can't stay late though, I work tomorrow and kids to put to bed..LOL).  Dad's Bday May 4th.  My brother in law and his wife celebrate their 18th anniversary on the 23rd.  I think that's it for the May celebrations.

TerriC
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

That's the way it should be!  =)  I love just hanging out with family & friends.  That is what makes it special.

Quoting batjmom:

I kinda agree too.  I wouldn't like it if was the other way around.  Jacks birthday is this month and we are doing the same thing we did for Bretts.... dinner at our favorite pizza place ..easy and everyone likes it.

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

Have fun tonight. 

Quoting TerriC:

Xandriasmommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Cool!!

Quoting TerriC:

My Dad's Birthday is May 4th!  =)

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

May 4th is my dd 4th birthday!!! I'm so excited and sad and happy!! She's had a busy year and just 5 months ago was only 28lbs 35 inches. After 3 months on an ng tube she is 40lbs 41 inches!!!! That's about the growth she had her first year (birth 7lbs 1 oz 20 in to 17lbs 27 inch)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xandriasmommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes for Allie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I am actually thinking about ironing DH's shirts.  I have not ironed in years....literally.

batjmom
by Sarah on May. 1, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Why start now?  LOL ... just kidding.   I only iron a couple times a year and i dont' like it. 

Quoting TerriC:

I am actually thinking about ironing DH's shirts.  I have not ironed in years....literally.

Vertical15
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Congratulations!

Quoting auntangelofsix:

may 19th Angel n wayne will be married for 11 year.

TigerofMu
by Sonja on May. 1, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too!  We did do a girls' night out for a friend's birthday a few years ago, but it was a month after the fact.  Bill Cosby was in Casper a month after her birthday, and she really wanted to go, but her husband had to work (he works in the mine and his schedule rotates), so he bought tickets for her and her three best friends to go to see the legend (and absolutely hilarious, keep you in pain from laughing) and go out to a nice dinner together.

Quoting TerriC:

That's the way it should be!  =)  I love just hanging out with family & friends.  That is what makes it special.

Quoting batjmom:

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

Have fun tonight. 

Quoting TerriC:

batjmom
by Sarah on May. 1, 2012 at 11:28 AM

last nights dinner... before and after picture of Beer can chicken

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN