Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health
Post your random thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures here.

Happy May

Any May birthdays or anniversarys?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Replies (871-880):
batjmom
by Sarah on May. 25, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol!
Okay you win

Quoting TonyaLea:

Quoting batjmom:

Really don't like sitting waiting for an oil change

I had to do that last week. Today I am sitting and waiting for my OB....sans pants...fun, fun! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:18 PM

It's no fun waiting.  I hope you are out of there now!!

Quoting batjmom:

usually when i drop the kids off i head to the dealership and its not busy...but the day before a holiday weekend was my fault.  The car kept telling me and I would ignore it ..I should have done it earlier in the week.

You guys do it smart.  

Quoting TerriC:

Boo to that!  We always make our appts on the weekend.  Jon follows me, we drop off vehicle 1, he takes me home.  Repeat with vehicle 2.  =)

Quoting batjmom:

TerriC
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

doctor    pregnant belly

Quoting TonyaLea:

Quoting batjmom:

I had to do that last week. Today I am sitting and waiting for my OB....sans pants...fun, fun! :)

batjmom
by Sarah on May. 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM
I am but after I left and ran errands I looked and it was still warning me about 5 percent oil left. They didn't reset it!!

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

usually when i drop the kids off i head to the dealership and its not busy...but the day before a holiday weekend was my fault.  The car kept telling me and I would ignore it ..I should have done it earlier in the week.

You guys do it smart.  

Quoting TerriC:

Boo to that!  We always make our appts on the weekend.  Jon follows me, we drop off vehicle 1, he takes me home.  Repeat with vehicle 2.  =)

Quoting batjmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by on May. 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM

What a pain!  There is a way you can reset it if you don't want to go back.  It should be in the manual.  Had to do it once on the Tahoe but I forget what I did!  LOL

Quoting batjmom:

I am but after I left and ran errands I looked and it was still warning me about 5 percent oil left. They didn't reset it!!

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

You guys do it smart.  

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

batjmom
by Sarah on May. 25, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I called and got it. Push and hold the button that shows the oil remaining

Quoting TerriC:

What a pain!  There is a way you can reset it if you don't want to go back.  It should be in the manual.  Had to do it once on the Tahoe but I forget what I did!  LOL

Quoting batjmom:

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

You guys do it smart.  

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting batjmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

11 minutes early, but beer time!  Heading over to the neighbors soon for dinner, drinks and kids playing in the water!  Happy weekend everyone!

TerriC
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Be safe out there!  =)

TerriC
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM

happy memorial day

TerriC
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM

patriotic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN