Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Different ways to ease fever discomfort

Posted by   + Show Post

When my dd was little I gave her a freezy to cool her down and keep fluids in her.  Is there anything you used to or still do?

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Replies (21-22):
Halfpint01
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds pretty mature for his age.

Quoting Vertical15:

It is.  In fact he started a fever today.  He said Mom I have a headache but its not to the point that I need anything I just wanted you to know.  Poor boy.  I hope he grows out of it like many kids do.

Quoting Halfpint01:

It's amazing how they learn to adapt

Quoting Vertical15:

[quote name="Halfpint01" id="0"][/quote. Honestly it's not so bad anymore. He was diagnosed years ago and the fevers started at two. It's just part of life at this point. He knows how to tell when one is coming on and can tell us how he feels now.

Vertical15
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:30 PM

He really is, at least compared to the kids I know his age.

Quoting Halfpint01:

Sounds pretty mature for his age.

Quoting Vertical15:

It is.  In fact he started a fever today.  He said Mom I have a headache but its not to the point that I need anything I just wanted you to know.  Poor boy.  I hope he grows out of it like many kids do.

Quoting Halfpint01:

It's amazing how they learn to adapt

Quoting Vertical15:

[quote name="Halfpint01" id="0"][/quote. Honestly it's not so bad anymore. He was diagnosed years ago and the fevers started at two. It's just part of life at this point. He knows how to tell when one is coming on and can tell us how he feels now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)