My 2 year old started running a fever today up to 102. Tylonal takes it away for a lil bit but then it comes right back at about an hour. he doesn't know how to tell me what hurts(if anything) yet, he just says everything hurts (i think he is achy from fever). I am going to be at least waiting till tomorrow to call the dr but just see what you guys would do? How long would you wait? would you call? I hate calling and it be nothing, or not calling and it is something, ive done both things and they make me feel like crap after.