1. In light of the 1986 Law, (NCVIA), how do I know that you, the dr, have been provided with enough "relevant" information to actually give me informed consent? Who makes this call what is "relevant"? Why is "death" not listed on the vis, since that has been compensated for by the Vaccine Court? Can you show me the studies proving the "one in a million" severe reaction rate?
In addition to broad liability protection, the 1986 Law also provides another shield to manufacturers under federal law. (48) The 1986 Law permits them the right to not disclose known risks to parents or guardians of those being vaccinated. Resting on the "learned intermediary" doctrine, manufacturers bear no liability for giving, or failing to give accurate or complete information to those vaccinated, and have only to provide relevant information to doctors, who must give patients CDC Vaccination Information Statements.(49)http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22 (the text referred to by footnote 48).
2. Can you please tell me about studies done proving the safety of adjuvants, particularly aluminum? There seems to be a large body of research that would cause concern about aluminum.
3. If vaccine safety studies do not use true placebos, screen out any children with potential health or familial health problems, and only use small numbers with very limited followup, how do I know a vaccine is truly safe for my child and that the reaction rates published in the insert are reflective of real potential rates for my child?
Hep B -
4. Why does my newborn need Hep B, as I am negative and as I understand it, Hep B is mainly transmitted through sexual contact or sharing needles?
5. What do you know about treating Pertussis with Sodium Ascorbate?
6. What do you feel would be a true accurate number for risk of Measles encephalitis? I have seen great variation.
Hep A -
7. If Hep A is largely non-symptomatic in children, and/or I feel I am at low risk for this illness, why would this vaccine be necessary?
Chicken Pox -
8. As chicken pox is normally without serious complications, and natural immunity is preferable, why would this vaccine be necessary?
9. Are the rotavirus vaccines still contaminated with dna from pig viruses? As of 2010? Why were there pig viruses in these vaccines to begin with, as the only animal product I can find on the ingredients is bovine? What studies have they done to ensure that this contamination has not nor will not harm children who received contaminated vaccine?
Another General -
10. What pressures are on you maintain high vax compliance rates? Is it true that some drs. receive financial or other incentives in keeping high vax rates?
11. Do you have the numbers for recent outbreaks? And which strand caused outbreak? I understand no vaccine covers B.