Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

How do you help your kids get a full serving of fruit each day?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ensuring your kids get a full serving of fruit each day can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 50 CafeMom members one package of Juicy Juice Fruitifuls and asked them to try it with their family. With 35% less sugar than regular juice and all natural ingredients Juicy Juice Fruitifuls helps moms give their kids a full serving of fruit with every serving!

Tell us about your family. How do you help your kids get a full serving of fruit each day?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
TerriC
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:09 AM

We always have fresh fruit in the house.  We always have frozen grapes too, they ask for those before they ask for ice cream.

TerriC
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM

LOL...I didn't see your post until now, my response was almost exactly this!  =-)

Quoting balagan_imma:

I give them access to fresh fruit and they eat it. I froze some grapes for dessert and my 7 yr. old picked them over ice cream.

MELRN
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

today they had raspberries added to their oatmeal and mint leaves  at lunch its pb&j with strawberries and carrots with blueberry dip  and dinner is chicken with blueberries and spinach-- we just get it in the old fashion way

balagan_imma
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting TerriC:

Great minds think alike!
ashbrydio
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:05 PM

make a milk shake i do for my son :) and he loves it

batjmom
by Sarah on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:22 AM

My kids love fruit and we always have a variety in the house so getting them to eat it is never a problem.   We make fruit smoothies, fruit kabobs and grill fruit too

Halfpint01
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:40 AM

I make sure it is available every day and she will eat fruit over junk anyday.

kellynh
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:05 AM
All my kids love fruit... Whether applesauce, canned, or fresh... Gobble, gobble!!
aneela
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM

congrats to the moms chosen

daerca574
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I have never had a problem getting my kids to eat fruit.  Fresh fruit is like candy in our house. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)