Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

How do you help your kids get a full serving of fruit each day?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ensuring your kids get a full serving of fruit each day can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 50 CafeMom members one package of Juicy Juice Fruitifuls and asked them to try it with their family. With 35% less sugar than regular juice and all natural ingredients Juicy Juice Fruitifuls helps moms give their kids a full serving of fruit with every serving!

Tell us about your family. How do you help your kids get a full serving of fruit each day?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Replies (131-140):
Jenn8604
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:45 PM

My kids just got their 2 packs of juicy juice fruitfuls.

They love them... we even had their friends try them out and they also loved them.

I even had one. i wanted to give them a try and i must say they are really good.

I will be buying these for my kiddos from now on. Thank u cafemom so much for picking me to try these out once again EVERYONE loved including myself lol.

dusky_rose
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM

When I replied to this post before, I didn't realize that I was going to be chosen to do this influencer. Hi, I'm Sue and I live in Washington state with my DH, my FIL and my youngest son, David. Yesterday when we got back from shopping, our package of Juicy Juice Fruitibles was waiting for us. My son was so excited that he wanted to try it right away, but I told him to wait until dinner because that way it would get a chance to chill. Here he is with our juices:

I put the Berry Cherry Burst Fruitibles in the fridge to cool in the afternoon, so I gave him one right before dinner. He really liked it and said it's yummy!

I'm liking that there is a 1/3 less sugar than regular juices because he is hyper enough already and a full serving of fruit as well. We will have to get back to you on the Punch Splash Fruitibles because there isn't enough room in our small fridge to fit both flavors, but with the way my son is drinking them that shouldn't be too long, I promise!

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

mommyjenn84
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 2:42 AM
My kids love fruits and veggies and have no problems eating them. However they do like juice once in while and they loved these fruitifuls. Sure I don't have to sneak fruit into them, but it was nice them getting a serving whileenjoying their juice too. And they really like the flavors.
alf2651
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:50 AM

My 4 year old daughter loves fruit. She likes the fruit buddies, smoothies, and actual whole fruits and vegetables as well.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kaya529
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 2:37 PM
My DS loves fruit. It is in his oatmeal in the morning and mixed with either yogurt or cottage cheese for lunch. I give him pieces of fruit and cheese as his after dinner snack. Not really,that difficult.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JamiLou
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 4:36 PM

We have a shelf in the fridge that's all snack fruit and veggies. Strawberries, our garden tomatoes, grapes, sometimes there are left over veggies from the night before, and always some cheese blocks. I also have a bowl set on the counter with banannas and apples. My kids are allowed o eat anything from that shelf and the bowl through out the day. I'm constantly havingto check it for refills. 

corrinacs
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I was indeed involved with the influencer program. My son got two flavors: Berry Cherry Burst and Apple Quench.  I can tell you that he really likes the taste....granted I've never found a juie that he doesn't like.  

I do appreciate that they made the juices more clear colored vs. some other counterparts.....kids are notorious for staining things with jiuce :) :).  So, thanks for that, even for the berry cherry punch.

My only concern is that I have absolutely no problem getting Caden to eat enough fruit.  In fact, I'd be more concerned that he's eating too much fruit LOL.  Granted, he's allergic to most vegetables so I guess I can't complain.  I was hoping that this as a Juicy Juice version of Fruitables.

My son really likes Fruitables too and I feel those are a much healthier option.  Again, we have more trouble getting my kids to eat vegetables.  I also know CapriSun also has a fruit/veggie blend (not like V8).

Otherwise, this is a great fruit juice option :) :).

rojastarr
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:18 PM

We were selected for the influencer program. We received the Berry Cherry Burst and the Punch Splash. Both of my girls liked the juice even though it contains 35% less sugar. It is easy to put in the girls lunch boxes and send to school for their snack. It is an easy portable way to add fruit to their diet.

Kenre
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Fruit is a great way to give them a full serving of fruit. I give my kids fruit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)