Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you help your kids get a full serving of fruit each day?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ensuring your kids get a full serving of fruit each day can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 50 CafeMom members one package of Juicy Juice Fruitifuls and asked them to try it with their family. With 35% less sugar than regular juice and all natural ingredients Juicy Juice Fruitifuls helps moms give their kids a full serving of fruit with every serving!

Tell us about your family. How do you help your kids get a full serving of fruit each day?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
bamababe1975
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM

We do this, too, and they still love it now at 11 and 12! :)

Quoting balagan_imma:

I give them access to fresh fruit and they eat it. I froze some grapes for dessert and my 7 yr. old picked them over ice cream.

.Angelica.
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:34 PM

some days are better than others

itsblissmas
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:12 PM

We don't have fruit every day. We eat apples a lot and other fruit when we have it on hand. We have other issues we have to worry about that requires focusing on other things when it comes to food for the kids.

Madelaine
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:41 PM

good tips!

mamivon2
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I got lucky my kids love fruits and veggies

starreyedcutie
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:00 PM
My kids love fruit so its not a issue
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I offer fruit at breakfast and lunch, and snack time too. Sometimes I bake it in things. My dd likes fruit so it's not too hard.

Bob192
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Sounds great!  I'll have to try these.  It is a challenge to get my kiddos all their fruit, especially when we are on the go.

LuLuRex
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I keep apple slices and other fruit in the bottom drawer of my fridge. My son likes the idea of getting his own snack so it's easy to get him to eat fruit!

NearSeattleMom
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:08 AM

It's not easy . . . my teen boys don't love fruit, but they do eat vegetables.

My daughter, on the other hand, loves fruit.  All I have to do it make it available.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)