Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

How do you help your kids get a full serving of fruit each day?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ensuring your kids get a full serving of fruit each day can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 50 CafeMom members one package of Juicy Juice Fruitifuls and asked them to try it with their family. With 35% less sugar than regular juice and all natural ingredients Juicy Juice Fruitifuls helps moms give their kids a full serving of fruit with every serving!

Tell us about your family. How do you help your kids get a full serving of fruit each day?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Replies (51-60):
NearSeattleMom
Yesterday at 3:46 PM
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Quoting 3PinkRibbons:

We have fruit bowl that my daughters picked out and helped decorate.  When I go food shopping, each child gets to pick which fruit or veggies she wants to put inside the bowl.  Then we wash them together and put them in the bowl and it's there on the table for anyone who wants it.  Bananas don't last more than a day at my house, and clementines go even faster!  

That's a great idea. :)

jugglingJoin me in The Lounge for more conversation!
               Or come chat on The Park Bench!

mrswillie
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 8:49 AM

My kids love fruit. I just make sure I have it in the house

daerca574
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM

my kids eat fruit like it is candy!

Leelee1008
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:40 AM

My daughter loves fruit so I have no issues getting it into her. my boys on the other hand dont get as much as they should they dont care for fruit.

Leelee1008
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:40 AM

agreed, very cool idea

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Quoting 3PinkRibbons:

We have fruit bowl that my daughters picked out and helped decorate.  When I go food shopping, each child gets to pick which fruit or veggies she wants to put inside the bowl.  Then we wash them together and put them in the bowl and it's there on the table for anyone who wants it.  Bananas don't last more than a day at my house, and clementines go even faster!  

That's a great idea. :)

Leelee1008
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:42 AM

my middle son loves apple slices with peanut butter. its easy to buy the individual packets for him to just grab.

Quoting LuLuRex:

I keep apple slices and other fruit in the bottom drawer of my fridge. My son likes the idea of getting his own snack so it's easy to get him to eat fruit!

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM
My dd loves fruit. She has at least one to two pieces of fruit daily.
ceciliam
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I serve it to him in whole form and I now make Nutriblasts with my new NutriBullet:)

countrygirlkat
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Quoting ceciliam:

I serve it to him in whole form and I now make Nutriblasts with my new NutriBullet:)

I have never heard of that.  Is it like a fancy blender for smoothies?

ceciliam
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM

It is by the makers of MagicBullet and BabyBullet. It takes whole fruits and vegetables and turns them into juice. Sort of like the Vitamax (I think it's called). This way none of the fruit or vegetable is being wasted and you get all the nutrients.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting ceciliam:

I have never heard of that.  Is it like a fancy blender for smoothies?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)