Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Juicy Juice, finally sampled!

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:15 PM
  • 22 Replies

by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sktrowb
1 mom liked this
Those look interesting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15

My 2yo LOVES both flavors after shunning the 'orange one'

Vertical15
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:16 PM

My 9yo likes both but prefers the Berry Cherry Blast and my 4yo won't touch either because 'they look different' (I have no idea?)

I tried them both myself and while I'm not a HUGE fan of juice they aren't bad.  Just not something I think I would drink for me.

lini1008
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:18 PM
interesting

Vertical15
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:19 PM

frndlyfn
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:24 PM

DD doesnt like juicy juice...  She likes the fruitables by apple and eve and she asked us to pick up V8 Frusions which have an apple harvest one as well to try.  We think they are better than soda or other juices for her lunches.

Vertical15
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

This was for the CafeMom Influencer program.  I don't know if I will be buying it honestly.  My kids like water-why fight that?!

Quoting frndlyfn:

DD doesnt like juicy juice...  She likes the fruitables by apple and eve and she asked us to pick up V8 Frusions which have an apple harvest one as well to try.  We think they are better than soda or other juices for her lunches.

frndlyfn
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I knew it was for the influencer.  I love that program that CM runs for us.  DD loves water as well but we dont want her taking her water bottle to school to lose.

Quoting Vertical15:

This was for the CafeMom Influencer program.  I don't know if I will be buying it honestly.  My kids like water-why fight that?!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Vertical15
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

True.  My oldest buys lunch and my 4yo comes home for lunch or I would probably just send water bottles and reuse them if they remembered to keep them. 

These programs are wonderful!  I like getting to try new things I might not have bought on my own.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I knew it was for the influencer.  I love that program that CM runs for us.  DD loves water as well but we dont want her taking her water bottle to school to lose.

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Which reminds me.  I have to go give my report on the Reynolds Oven bags LOL  I also got a 75 gift card for back to school shopping for dd from Mygofer.com.

Quoting Vertical15:

True.  My oldest buys lunch and my 4yo comes home for lunch or I would probably just send water bottles and reuse them if they remembered to keep them. 

These programs are wonderful!  I like getting to try new things I might not have bought on my own.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)