Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

I have a one year old little girl, she's far from picky but I always seem to struggle to find the right balance of food groups for her meals. Dinner is easy since she eats with us. However lunch and breakfast its just us two and I don't want to do a whole meal because truthfully I don't eat much I just snack throughout the day. Usually she has dry cereal, fruit, and a glass of milk. Then snack she has yogurt, or cheese or something like that. Lunch is bologne/hotdog/chicken nuggets, fruit, veggie, and a glass of juice. Snack then is something like cookies or chips. Then dinner is whatever we have. What do you do for your little ones? What else would you suggest adding? Preferably something quick and easy. 

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Replies (11-12):
KtLee9693
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Saltine crackers and peanut butter, raw veggies, bananas(How many bananas are to much for one day? She could eat them all day), fruit cups(she loves mandarine oranges and peaches), I like to keep chicken salad/tuna salad/egg salad made up and munch on that throughout the day, and a guilty pleasure of both of ours would have to be ice creams. I never have time to just sit down and eat a full meal in less I have leftovers and can just warm them up quickly or if I find myself actually hungry then I'll cook the both of us a meal.  Any other snacks you recomend? I'm open for new things all the time lol

egyptian_mommy
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Does she like yogurt?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)