This isnt meant to start a debate or a bunch of arguments I am just so indecisive about whether or not to get this for my kids. I didn't have ds get it last year and he missed almost 2 weeks of school total from colds and bronchitis. I also have to decide whether or not to get dd (8 1/2 months) one as well. I am so worried that he is going to get sick like that again. I am also sure the flu shot won't stop that from happening. My sister and 9 month old niece are staying with us right now so I also have to think about that as well.
Will you be getting a flu shot for yourself or your lo's?
on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:55 AM