Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

happy halloweenWelcome October.

Post your random thoughts, ideas, pictures, recipes here.  

Any Birthdays or Anniversaries this month?

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:18 AM
Replies (801-808):
Vertical15
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Our schools were closed today and tomorrow, too.  I'm on-call for work.  I hope it doesn't flood, I don't now how I will get there!

Quoting TerriC:

They are saying flash floods and high winds.  So far, nothing major.  Some of the schools are closing early though, so that is making me nervous.

Quoting Vertical15:

Are you supposed to be seeing any of this storm?  We are being warned of a state of emergency.

Quoting TerriC:

I am so cold!  I do not like it when it goes from being 80 a few days ago to this!  Ugh!

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Wow!  Be safe everyone!

Quoting Vertical15:

Our schools were closed today and tomorrow, too.  I'm on-call for work.  I hope it doesn't flood, I don't now how I will get there!

Quoting TerriC:

They are saying flash floods and high winds.  So far, nothing major.  Some of the schools are closing early though, so that is making me nervous.

Quoting Vertical15:

Are you supposed to be seeing any of this storm?  We are being warned of a state of emergency.

Quoting TerriC:

I am so cold!  I do not like it when it goes from being 80 a few days ago to this!  Ugh!

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I'm in town at the library, so I will catch everyone later!  Be safe and stay warm and dry all of you east coasters!

sunshine86912
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:16 PM

be thankful you cant smell them! haha

Quoting TerriC:

You're a dork! Lol! :-)

Quoting sunshine86912:

i have some stinky farts lol

TerriC
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:33 PM

LOL!  Good point!

Quoting sunshine86912:

be thankful you cant smell them! haha

Quoting TerriC:

You're a dork! Lol! :-)

Quoting sunshine86912:

i have some stinky farts lol

TerriC
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Stay safe out there.  Still nothing to speak of yet!

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting TerriC:

batjmom
by Sarah on Oct. 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM
2 moms liked this

to the both of you ...stay safe. 

Quoting TerriC:

Stay safe out there.  Still nothing to speak of yet!

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting TerriC:

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I'm guessing Random November will be up as soon as Sarah realizes CM is back, but I just want to say I'm so happy to be back and to have all of you back!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)