Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Are you addicted to Pinterest? Reply to the Pinterest Support Post ;)

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM
  • 288 Replies
2 moms liked this

This one's for TerriC, new_mom808, and anyone else who is suffering from a Pinterest addiction ;).  How has this addiction affected your family?  Your life?  Your job?  

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
batjmom
by Sarah on Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL!  I love this.  okay I have to go to Pinterest now

PrincessZ20
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:03 AM
7 moms liked this

Lol!  I go through spurts...I'll be fine, then all of a sudden, I'm on Pinterest for like 3 solid days :)

TerriC
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM
4 moms liked this

LOVE it!  DH likes me finding ideas on it.  He does not go on the site himself, but told me...I love pinterest.  We got rid of the fruit flies in my kitchen that were driving me NUTS, never, ever had them before, but they are bad in this area this year and thanks to pinterest, they are dead!  LOL!  I cleaned my stove, it looks brand new, I always had a hard time cleaning the grates to look like they shouold, they sparkle now!  I have learned many organizing tips, made our new favorite salsa, a Dutch apple pie and I am making two more reicipes this weekend!

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Oct. 26, 2012 at 5:42 PM

It's fun.  I enjoy looking around, and if I find something cool I can shoot off into uncharted territory for awhile, but I don't spent a lot of time there unless I get caught.  I'd rather hang on CafeMom or even facebook.  It is a great source for ideas though :).  

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Oct. 26, 2012 at 5:53 PM
3 moms liked this

This is one of the things I got from Pinterest :).

mommy425906
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here!

Quoting PrincessZ20:

Lol!  I go through spurts...I'll be fine, then all of a sudden, I'm on Pinterest for like 3 solid days :)

TonyaLea
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:43 PM
2 moms liked this

I LOVE IT!  I have found tons of great ideas for organization, recipes and the garden.  For the girls I have found great ideas for photos, crafts, and teaching.   I swear I come up with no creative ideas on my own anymore, LOL.  I think it has affected me for the better.  :)   I also like it because now whenever I am on a website and see something neat, I can just make a pin so that I remember it later rather than having to print things out or bookmark links.

To justify the time I spend looking at ideas though, I have a goal to complete at least one thing that I pin per week.

new_mom808
by Andrea on Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh man, I love all the things you can do with pallets.
A guy I work with is lining a wall in his house with used pallet boards.

Quoting TigerofMu:

This is one of the things I got from Pinterest :).

new_mom808
by Andrea on Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM
3 moms liked this

It's a Saturday morning staple, I make my weekly menu from Pinterest. LOL.
Tomorrow I'm trying crock pot mac 'n cheese.

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:44 PM

That's a neat goal!

Quoting TonyaLea:

I LOVE IT!  I have found tons of great ideas for organization, recipes and the garden.  For the girls I have found great ideas for photos, crafts, and teaching.   I swear I come up with no creative ideas on my own anymore, LOL.  I think it has affected me for the better.  :)   I also like it because now whenever I am on a website and see something neat, I can just make a pin so that I remember it later rather than having to print things out or bookmark links.

To justify the time I spend looking at ideas though, I have a goal to complete at least one thing that I pin per week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)