Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

where do you buy your baby cloth

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM
  • 21 Replies

where do you buy your baby cloth? Let us share here ok? In this way,we can find out the cheapest and best shop to dress our baby. Recently ,I indulge un online shopping, is there anybody who is the same as me?

I have received so many ideas , As JaxMomma78  recommended, Osh kosh and Carter's is a good place to shop ,and www.tauramall.com is another online shop ,so who else can share with me your shopping place expecially onlines shopping to buy baby stuff ,thank you. 

sharing can shortcut our financial spending,let save money in our daily shopping

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Clothing you mean?  I did alot of sears and walmart.   I wish i had the funds when she was a baby to do cute boutiques but we didnt.  We also used tons of hand me downs from a friend so i just needed to but a few pieces each season for her.  She is 6 now and we shop for best prices of all the stores.

JaxMomma78
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Target, babies r us, an di actually buy a lot of clothes on consignment!  i go to consignment stores and there is a huge consignement event in my area every few months i always find NICE clothes for cheap.  when i wash the stuff for the 1st time i fill the washing machine half way with water & detergent and throw a tbls of bleach in, not enough to damage the clothes, but enough to get germs out.

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I bought a lot at Kohl's, Ross, and Sears.  We also had a lot of gifts.

Xandriasmommy
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM
I buy a lot on line! Osh kosh and Carter's. they have some amazing deals online and I get emails telling me when. They'll also have 70% off sales and since I live close to one of their stores that they send minor mistakes to for discount prices it's even cheaper!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madimama22
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:47 PM

handies down my sister has 2 year old twins a girl and a boy the girls clothes went to my husband and i to madison and the boys to my others sisters son skyler. now were preg again so either if its a girl we use the clothing we already have or get skylers boys clothing. so were set. and we use cloth diapers! but if we want to get new clothes either consignment or target. on sale. :)

madimama22
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:48 PM

oh and ppl in my kingdom hall gives us tons of materinity and baby girl clothes and shoes and toys 

motheradvice
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:44 PM

what a luck mother,thank you for your share,I choose to shop online recently,I really have little time out. You buy baby things at the best price ?How much do them cost? I buy some cloth from www.tauramall.com, but I have no idea whether it is cheap or not.Maybe you can give me some advices.

motheradvice
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I am also fond of buying online ,would introduce me some? I shop in www.tauramall.com for several time.I suppose it is quite cheap and beautiful pattern

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Walmart mosty n no have not got any from online before.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
motheradvice
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Maybe you can have a try next.Just as I and the first friend recommend ,you can experience some online shopping.It is usually very cheap but we need wait before we receive it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN