Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

hi Moms,

My 4 years old daughter has  been bleeding from her anus when going to the bathroom.

she is on miralex on and off

,try to feed her as healty i could lots of veggies,fruit,water etc..

she been at Gi doctor, she had colonoscopy didnt find anything.

she been bleeding since march on and off but the last few months almost every day if she going to the bathroom,she said her butt hurt she s,is sitting on the blanket ,putting babywipes there ..etc

i just cant figure it out what a hell can be..her behavore is bad latly ,i dont know if she has any pain ,what honestly i cant feel im not her..im worried its been going so long

i took her off milk ,she drinking rice drink,water,i try to give her light tea..

what should i do any ideas about this ,any experinces?

thanks alot

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Replies (11-19):
mia2708
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM

i am making an appointment with an other Gi doctor and a allergy immunology doctor

mia2708
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM

she is not eating sugar or carb stuff very rarely .

she drinking more water than any juice

No rice milk than Soy?or lactose free?

I'm making app.with other GI doctor and Allergy and immunologist

mhmomma
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Have you looked the ingredients in bread, and other packaged foods.  You would be surprised.  I would talk to another GI doctor and see what they recommend.  Hopefully its  a diet thing.  have they done any blood work on her?  What does she eat on a normal day?

Quoting mia2708:

she is not eating sugar or carb stuff very rarely .

she drinking more water than any juice

No rice milk than Soy?or lactose free?

I'm making app.with other GI doctor and Allergy and immunologist

mia2708
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:05 AM

breakfast hot cereal with seeds,farina,egg,multigrain waffle,pancake,orange juice,water,rice milk

luncs,peanut butter sandwich,broccoli,rice chicken,i from Hungary making lot of vegetable stew,soup

she eating asparagus,spinach,carott,all fruits,

later she have multigrain ,pasta,with veggies,meat sauce ..

she is skinny and she is eating a lot she is scared going in to the bathroom because a few time she had trouble to go and she was in pain but i put her back on miralax but she is look like holding it again,i bought flax seed oil i give her everyday..i just worried

latly she is very tired,moody

mia2708
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM

usually going to trader Joe and shopping in the natural food aisle in other stores and yes checking the ingredients

PrincessZ20
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Could she have a hemmorhoid? 

I agree with the others, I'd seek a second opinion, that's not normal. 

And I hate to be the one to bring it up, but is there any possibility of abuse? 

Jenn_A
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Did they check her for parasites? Hooks, tapes and several others can cause bleeding. Also giardia or coxcidia(sp?) can cause lots of pain, but usually causes runny stools. It also comes and goes, and may not be in a stool sample, but still lurking in the body, it usually comes with gas and cramping.

mia2708
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

No abuse in this family!

I took her to the immunologyst/allery DR, they did test on her, all negative ,but she has to skip milk and dairy for awhile and need to use gluten free diet ,i put her on flexseed  oil what seem like help alot

no bleeding about  4 days now and going to bathroom 1x or 2x a day what making me so happy:) no pain !

THANK YOU ALLblowing kisses THE ASWERS LADYS!

PrincessZ20
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay, glad things are going better! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN