Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas crafts!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM
  • 31 Replies

Chirstmas Crafts:  Love them or hate them?  :)

Have you or your kids done any Christmas (or other Holiday) crafts this month?  Do you plan on doing any?  

Share photos / links if you have them!  

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM

We like them.  So far dd has made a december calendar.  I am sure they are making more things at school but havent come home yet., 

TonyaLea
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:26 AM

My daughter REALLY wants to make a gingerbread house.  She saw a kit at the grocery store bakery that she just loved.  I think I may get it, but can't decide when.  We could make it this weekend, next weekend, maybe do it on Christmas Eve?   

frndlyfn
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Quoting TonyaLea:

My daughter REALLY wants to make a gingerbread house.  She saw a kit at the grocery store bakery that she just loved.  I think I may get it, but can't decide when.  We could make it this weekend, next weekend, maybe do it on Christmas Eve?   

Whenver you want to.   We made one last year at dd's class which used graham crackers as the building instead of gingerbread.  I thought about doing that again at home this year.

HollyHawk333
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:41 AM
That's how we are doing them this weekend with our girls.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting TonyaLea:

Whenver you want to.   We made one last year at dd's class which used graham crackers as the building instead of gingerbread.  I thought about doing that again at home this year.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:56 AM

LOVE THEM!  I just did the milk jug snowmen.  I still have to add the lights and am going to line my driveway with them, 4 on each side.

batjmom
by Sarah on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:09 AM

I'm not crafty at all.  My kids have done them in school and with my mom. 

TerriC
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Love them, just not that good at crafts, I never have been, sadly.  Pinterest has given me hope though!  LOL

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Through the winter we do tons of crafts.  December crafts just happen to turn into gifts for family.  We've made a ton of things already this year.

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Two days ago we made those toaster tongs.  The kids colored the tongue depressors and the little wooden squares and DH and I glued them together.  Love those things!

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM

We made sand art necklaces (more for my boys then the other kids who are older)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)