Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Best gift

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM
  • 71 Replies
What was the best gift this year
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhmomma
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:32 PM
My workout clothes. So needed them.
mhmomma
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM
DD best gift tablet

DS best gift Lego electric train
BramblePatch
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Me: New Sorel Snow Boots
DS: Tablet
DD: Baby Butterscotch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicholy10
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

2 healthy children. My boys have been so sick lately, just the fact they were healthy and able to enjoy the holidays was a gift to me. :o) 

TonyaLea
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Me: I loved everything, but my husband got me some pretty jewelry

DD-age 4: Her favorite was a remote control car for her My Little Ponies that I found in a consignment shop, LOL.  Best $3 I have spent in a while.

DD-6mo: my mom made her a quilt!

egyptian_mommy
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
My 5 year old got a Woody doll. He used to be really into Toy Story but hasn't mentioned it in a while. Ten days before Xmas he announced that the toy he had previously said he wanted wasn't what he wanted and he wanted Woody instead. Thank goodness for Amazon and fast shipping because the stores around here don't carry it anymore. His whole face lit up when he opened it and he hasn't let it out of his sight since.

My 4 year old wanted Bucky, the ship from Jake And The Neverland Pirates. It was one of the last presents dh gave him to open and he was starting to get upset thinking he hadn't gotten it. He looked so sad. Then he opened it and got this huge smile. He loves it. He also got an Avengers bed set that he's in love with.

Dd got a doll that she immediately named Adam. It's a girl doll but dd apparently loves the name Adam, so Adam she is. Adam even had to go to the dr with her yesterday and sit on the table. She also got a nursery set and loves taking care of Adam with it, especially pushing her in the stroller. And her Hulk. She fell in love with a talking Hulk figure and had to play with it every time we went to the store. When she opened it she squealed "Hulk! Yay!".

egyptian_mommy
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Dr. Mona checking out Adam at the pedi yesterday.
TerriC
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Both girls loved their Kindle Fire's best.  =-)

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Time.  Paul was able to come home early, so he was able to spend most of Christmas day at home with us!  Our youngest has wanted a camera for a very long time.  Last year we bought her one of the kids one, and it was a joke.  This year we were able to find her a real camera with a real memory card, and she was so excited that she just hugged it and hugged it.  We bought Hannah an art set, and she squealed and smiled so big!

Vertical15
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:10 PM

For me its a toss up between the netbook from my husband and the all expense paid trip to Paris with my Mom, sister and her daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN