Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Fun With Food: 9 Wacky Mealtime Utensils

Posted by   + Show Post

http://www.redtri.com/kids/fun-mealtime-utensils?utm_source=contactology&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=AllCitiesNewsletter20130111

Mealtimes can be tricky if you’ve got a picky eater. Yes, we know, you’ve tried everything: introducing veggies early, shunning sweets, singing and making goofy faces, and even promising a big fat dessert if they just eat three more bites. If you’ve run out of mealtime antics, don’t hang up your apron just yet; we have something for every picky eater. Check out these funky spoon and fork designs and let the little ones’ imaginations and appetites go wild!

What are your kids favorite utensils?

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Replies (91-91):
Vertical15
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Ah, Ok.  My 10yo isn't playing hes just a slow eater.  When he was little we had trouble with him pocketing the food in his cheek like a hamster.  Its one reason he has had to many teeth problems.  Kids!

Quoting RobynS:

Yeah...I've thought of that, too. My DD isn't savoring, though. She's playing.

Quoting Vertical15:

Thats my 10yo.  I try not to push him too much because they csay its good to savor your food but sometimes it drives me nuts.  My younger two eat like their food is going to disappear before they get it into their mouths sometimes.

Quoting RobynS:

my DD takes forever. The rest of us are finished and have moved on and she still has a plate full of food. :/

Quoting Vertical15:

I personally don't mind that as two of mine eat really fast and always want to leave the table before the rest of us are done.

Quoting RobynS:

Personally, I like the construction ones. But this would only make my kids play at the table more--not get them to eat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)