Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Welcome to Kids' Health! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Kids' Health group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Replies (51-60):
ladymom132
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Claire. I've been married for 7 years. I have a 6 years old daughter. Im from the Philippines.  I love to hear other tips, opinion about parenting and daeling with kids...

batjmom
by Sarah on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:12 AM
Hi Claire. Welcome to the group

Quoting ladymom132:

Hi! I'm Claire. I've been married for 7 years. I have a 6 years old daughter. Im from the Philippines.  I love to hear other tips, opinion about parenting and daeling with kids...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PickledJoy
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Tiffany.  I'm 31 and married to my husband of 8 years.  We have two girls 3 and 5.  My 3 year old has special needs that are yet to be determined fully and we're on an adventure of gettng healthy as a family, so here I am! Looking forward to "diving in"! :)

batjmom
by Sarah on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Hi Tiffany. Welcome to the group

Quoting PickledJoy:

Hi, I'm Tiffany.  I'm 31 and married to my husband of 8 years.  We have two girls 3 and 5.  My 3 year old has special needs that are yet to be determined fully and we're on an adventure of gettng healthy as a family, so here I am! Looking forward to "diving in"! :)

TerriC
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Welcome to the group Claire!

Quoting ladymom132:

TerriC
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Glad to have you here Tiffany!

Quoting PickledJoy:

RebeccaMcGrane
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Greetings! I'm Rebecca McGrane, CHC. My husband and have a simple family purpose: "Living that Others Might Know".We love helping others and learning from others as we all travel along our wellness path. Whether that path is laid one paving brick or pea gravel pebble at a time.

I'm looking forward to getting to everybody.

batjmom
by Sarah on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting RebeccaMcGrane:

Greetings! I'm Rebecca McGrane, CHC. My husband and have a simple family purpose: "Living that Others Might Know".We love helping others and learning from others as we all travel along our wellness path. Whether that path is laid one paving brick or pea gravel pebble at a time.

I'm looking forward to getting to everybody.

monksmom2004
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Heather. I have been married for almost 10 years now and we have an 8 year old little son with another child on the way (gender unknown). We are getting into the whole health and fitness and healthy eating for the last 2 years. This coming school year I will be home schooling my son so I want to start finding more ways to be healthy at home and making more of out own products (bread, tomato sauce, etc). 

batjmom
by Sarah on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Hello

Welcome to the group

Quoting monksmom2004:

Hi, my name is Heather. I have been married for almost 10 years now and we have an 8 year old little son with another child on the way (gender unknown). We are getting into the whole health and fitness and healthy eating for the last 2 years. This coming school year I will be home schooling my son so I want to start finding more ways to be healthy at home and making more of out own products (bread, tomato sauce, etc). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)