Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

How do you typically fight off the cold and flu season with your family?

Posted by   + Show Post

We sent some moms a "Sick Day Supermom" package as part of the Children's Mucinex Program. In addition to a variety of fun items for their children, each mom received a coupon for Children's Mucinex and a gift card to help get their kids through the cold and flu season.

Read how these moms fight off the cold and flu season with their family and then share your story.

Because this is a post sponsored by Children's Mucinex, please do not reference any brand names in your comments. Comments that infringe on copyrights or trademarks (except for Children's Mucinex) may be deleted.

Click here to get a $2.00 off coupon for Children's Mucinex the next time you or your friend's child is sick with the cold or flu.  

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Replies (291-295):
Rosa220379
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:29 PM

is it safe to use Lysol as well??

jessicasmom1
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:59 AM

thanks

lizzig
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:27 PM

being that hubby & i both work in the food industry we are both big on hand washing.  so that is our #1 germ buster in our home.

20somethin4ever
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I will tell you what works the best for me. I take my greens everyday, 8 servings of fruits and veggies in 2 scoops, packed with minerals and vitamins as well. alkalinzes the body, and I will never again go a day without them. SUPER affordable, and tastes great! I got over this awful flu it has been taking people weeks and months to get over, in 3 days!!! LOVE my greens.

zboys
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I eat grapefruit and oranges.  Plus, I wash my hands alot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN