Quoting letstalk747:clorox wipes easy
I get a multipurpose concentrated cleaner from whole foods. I use it for everything and it lasts forever when you add water. It's all natural, safe and smells like pine.
bleach-- it wokrs
A mixture of vinegar, water and peppermint essential oils.
The why is because it is non toxic.
I also use 7th Generation because we have marble in our bathrooms and vinegar cannot be used on marble. I like it because it's also non toxic.
vinager and water.. a lil dish soap or detergent added if needed.
its non toxic
I've started using a lot more vinegar, simply because I almost always have it on hand, and it's so multi purpose!
And it helps that it's non-toxic!
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN