Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health
How are your kids appetites? Do they go through phases where they eat a significant amount more or less? How old are they and do you find any changes in appetites seem to happen at certain ages?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Replies (21-28):
Madelaine
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM

they go thru phases

LOswald0314
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:19 AM

It changes daily!

kellynh
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:17 AM

It depends n the growth spurt for the younger one... The older ones can consume every speck of food in the panty, frig and freezer...

And still insist they are hungry...lol

aneela
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM

mine is a very healthy eater

slw123
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:24 PM

They go through phases and it can be different from one day to another.

Nicholy10
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:27 PM

My 5 month old eats less than his brother did at his age, but still more than the "average" 5 month old.

My 3 1/2 year old "snacks" all day long, rather than large meals. He hardly eats anything unless he's growing then you can't fill him up. 

alliesmom112
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:01 AM

DD is usually a good eater. She does have stages when she will eat more and times when she will eat less

Leelee1008
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM

my toddler is 2, she is normally a pretty good eatter but she does have her days where she really doesnt want much of anything.
my middle child is 9, he has adhd and takes meds for it. they supress his appetite but I try to make sure he gets a good breakfast and dinner. lunch is where he doesnt really want to eat.
my oldest son is just shy of 12, he also has add, takes med but he will eat like a horse if I let him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN