Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Favorite Foods?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM
  • 38 Replies

What is your children's favorite food? 

Seems like my son has really narrowed down his options, just want some new suggestions to try with him! 

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TerriC
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:14 PM
My dd's are so different with their favorite foods. Dd1 prefers veggies over anything. DD2 likes quesadilla's, raw carrots but not cooked, pasta (she could eat pasta for every meal), steak, mushrooms.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Ds 1 is bro casseral n homemade macnchesse.ribs.boston pork butt.spag.fries.hambur
ger.

Ds 2 is nuggets.pork chops.mac n chesses.fries.broc casseral n the gerber snacks since he.is only 13 month old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
karamille
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Broccoli for both of my kids.  Weirdos.  

Vertical15
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM

We like to play with pizza because I can add veggies to the sauce but also use any type of bread products I have around-bagals, pita, english muffins, etc.   Then I put out toppings and the kids make their own.  It helps them to want to eat if they have a hand in it.

TonyaLea
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM

My 4 year old DD's favorite foods are anything served at breakfast, LOL, she can out-eat me with things like pancakes, bacon, sausage, fruit, and muffins....I seriously don't know where she puts it all some days.

Other than that, her favorite foods are sauteed asparagus (I know, weird for a 4 year old), berries, steak, olives, raw broccoli and carrots with ranch ... and of course anything unhealthy like mac n' cheese, hotdogs, and candy.  :)

BramblePatch
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM
DS(5) favorite food is steak. Coming in a close second is steamed artichoke.

DD(4) would live on pasta salad if I would let her. She also will eat a pint of strawberries if I turn my back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhmomma
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:20 AM

DD...homemade pizza, homemade mac n cheese, spaghetti and chicken or turkey meatballs, quesadillas, banana pancakes and breakfast sausage, and homemade zucchini donuts.

DS Turkey meatloaf, homemade mac n cheese, cheeseburger, spaghetti and meatballs, corn on the cob, quesadillas,  homemade pizza

mhmomma
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Oh and both kids love tacos

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I don't know, it's different everytime I turn around!  My 16 year old inhales food, period.  My 12 year old eats anything that isn't nailed down and declares it "the best meal I've ever had".  She can also tell  you what ingredients are in each dish.  My 11 year old is a little picky, but the only thing she really balks at is fish.  Which is funny, because she loves sushi.  My 9 year old is always coming up with strange concoctions that actually taste pretty good.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I have never really allowed my son to be picky. His favorites are artichokes, aspergus, and hot dogs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN