Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

For Vertical15 about the handbag

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 9 Replies

I found something like it when I googled wilsons leather. This may be the same one that my friend has, actually. She commented that it didn't hold a lot. She recommended Magellan, which has day packs.

Pelle Studio Luxurious Lamb Flap-Over Backpack - Wilsons Leatherhttp://www.wilsonsleather.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4245260&cp=2446812.11529776.11477486&parentPage=family

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Vertical15
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Thanks for looking this up!  I don't know if its something I would use day to day so I don't want to spend that much for one trip but it looks nice.

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:17 PM

That was thoughtful :).

Bmat
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM

You're welcome. My husband and I went to Disney in December. In the parks he carried a teardrop pack and I carried an over the shoulder canvas bag- I had hands free, it was great. I am not a fan of backpacks at parks because they get in the way every time I want to sit down.

Quoting Vertical15:

Thanks for looking this up!  I don't know if its something I would use day to day so I don't want to spend that much for one trip but it looks nice.

PrincessZ20
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:53 PM

That's cute! 

Vertical15
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I personally like backpacks at parks because we can take turns carrying it and it saves us from having to get a locker.  I don't trust a backpack for international travel though :(

Quoting Bmat:

You're welcome. My husband and I went to Disney in December. In the parks he carried a teardrop pack and I carried an over the shoulder canvas bag- I had hands free, it was great. I am not a fan of backpacks at parks because they get in the way every time I want to sit down.

Quoting Vertical15:

Bmat
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Why not International travel- pickpockets?   My husband had his pocket picked in Brussels- which I would have thought would be safe.

Quoting Vertical15:

I personally like backpacks at parks because we can take turns carrying it and it saves us from having to get a locker.  I don't trust a backpack for international travel though :(

Vertical15
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Yea, a backpack is very easy to take something out of.  Now you can put a bag inside it which would help but still makes me nervous.

Quoting Bmat:

Why not International travel- pickpockets?   My husband had his pocket picked in Brussels- which I would have thought would be safe.

Quoting Vertical15:

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM

We got the kids little backpacks when we went to Disneyland, and they each carried a water bottle, their bags of morning and afternoon snacks, a park map, a cell phone (we had a crash course on how to use them)...I carried a cross body bag with all of our $ and tickets inside. 

Critter Backpack

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Vertical15:

Bmat
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

We also carried sweaters in ours, since we were there in December- I put mine on when it rained and in the evening. And we had a small travel umbrella.

Quoting TigerofMu:

We got the kids little backpacks when we went to Disneyland, and they each carried a water bottle, their bags of morning and afternoon snacks, a park map, a cell phone (we had a crash course on how to use them)...I carried a cross body bag with all of our $ and tickets inside. 

Critter Backpack

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Vertical15:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN