Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Easter and Your Family

Posted by   + Show Post

Easter Sunday will be March 31, 2013.  What does your family do for Easter?  Is it a family day?  Is it a tradition to buy new Easter outfits and go out to brunch, or to church?  Do you do Easter baskets and Easter Egg hunts?  Photos with the Easter bunny?  Easter Communion? 

What are your family's Easter traditions?  Do you have pictures to share from Easters past?  Come back and share pics for this year also!

easter eggholding easter egg

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Replies (111-117):
TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Sounds fun!

Quoting Kainalu55:

we have an easter egg hunt, and sometimes invite freinds/family over for easter brunch

elasmimi
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

It is mostly a religious holiday for us, but we do get an Easter outfit for dd, and have a family meal and egg hunt in the afternoon.

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM

It is for us as well.  It is a great time for family too.

Quoting elasmimi:

It is mostly a religious holiday for us, but we do get an Easter outfit for dd, and have a family meal and egg hunt in the afternoon.

Kidz4life345
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Easter is the ONLY Sunday where we don't go to church.  We have the egg hunts and family time.

BabyTeki
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
We do an egg hunt and dinner with the family
mcknitro
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I live about 1200 miles from my parents. So every Easter my parents come and visit for the week. We go to church, do the Easter egg hunts, and make pancakes and such for breakfast. It is usually pretty low key.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM

That is so neat!

Quoting mcknitro:

I live about 1200 miles from my parents. So every Easter my parents come and visit for the week. We go to church, do the Easter egg hunts, and make pancakes and such for breakfast. It is usually pretty low key.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN