Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

St. Patrick's Day

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:43 PM
  • 67 Replies

I do realize it's only February, but that's a short month that just flies by, so might as well be prepared!  Anyone do anything fancy for St. Patrick's Day? Do you wear green?  Make corned beef and cabbage?  Drink green beer?

st. patricks day

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
We wear green.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichelleK41
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah we def. wear green, do not want to be pinched haha. We'll do crafts and something green, not sure yet for this year. =)

PrincessZ20
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Corned beef and cabbage here! 

And we go downtown to dye the fountain there green - the boys love it! 

amy1will
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I wear green. But no corned beef and cabbage. And I'm pregnant so no drinking for me.
TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I love cabbage :).  Corned beef can be pretty yummy too!

The whole fountain thing sounds exciting.  I'm pretty sure we don't have water turned on in any fountains that early in the year...and we don't have any fountains here anyway.  Think the oil company would be upset if we dyed their hot water green?

Quoting PrincessZ20:

Corned beef and cabbage here! 

And we go downtown to dye the fountain there green - the boys love it! 

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM

We wear green too, though I don't allow any pinching because they get a little crazy.  We don't drink either, but sparkling cider with blue dye still turns green!

Quoting amy1will:

I wear green. But no corned beef and cabbage. And I'm pregnant so no drinking for me.

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I guess the next thing to look for is fun St. Patrick's Day Crafts!

Quoting MichelleK41:

Oh yeah we def. wear green, do not want to be pinched haha. We'll do crafts and something green, not sure yet for this year. =)

amy1will
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM
The boys dont know about the pintching yet. I did buy the St. Patricks shirts that have a skull and its made out of four leaf clovers. Might have to do the cider. Sounds fun.

Quoting TigerofMu:

We wear green too, though I don't allow any pinching because they get a little crazy.  We don't drink either, but sparkling cider with blue dye still turns green!

Quoting amy1will:

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Irish Tux <em>St</em>. <em>Patrick's Day</em> Juniors Graphic TShirt

Quoting auntangelofsix:

We wear green.

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Oooh Spooky!

Quoting amy1will:

The boys dont know about the pintching yet. I did buy the St. Patricks shirts that have a skull and its made out of four leaf clovers. Might have to do the cider. Sounds fun.

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting amy1will:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)