Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Tooth Fairy Wisdom: A Guide for the Parents of the Toothless

Posted by   + Show Post

http://redtri.com/kidsthe-tooth-fairy/

Dear Parents,
This is such an exciting time in your life! Your child is about to lose her first tooth! Congratulations! We, at Fairy & Associates, are thrilled to help you through the steps that you need to take as a parent to make sure that the parent-Tooth Fairy relationship goes as smoothly as possible. Please download our handy Tooth Fairy app for your iPhone or iPad that will give you easy access to the following checklist – you’ll notice that the app will be named “Life Insurance Policy 2013” on your screen, to ensure that your children don’t try to use it. Please consider these items as soon as your child begins to get their first tooth wiggles. If you’ve waited until they have lost the actual tooth, you’re already behind and honestly, making our job quite difficult.

With love and sparkles,
The Tooth Fairy

Tell us, what are the Tooth Fairy or tooth-losing traditions in your home? How does the Tooth Fairy get herself out of a jam when she misses her delivery?

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Replies (61-67):
Vertical15
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Its time to start planning!  My middle son just turned five in Dec so we are waiting his turn to start popping them out.

Quoting mcknitro:

I liked the article. My DD just turned 5 this year and her dentist asked about loose teeth, which she had none yet. I guess the time is coming soon so I better be prepared.

slw123
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Thankfully the kids are scared to have a fairy come into their room, so they leave their tooth outside their room.  It gives me time to put the dollar out if I forget or to leave it somewhere else, lol.

Vertical15
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Nice!

Quoting slw123:

Thankfully the kids are scared to have a fairy come into their room, so they leave their tooth outside their room.  It gives me time to put the dollar out if I forget or to leave it somewhere else, lol.

Samanthamommy
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

some change, a couple bucks and a small toy

mcknitro
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Cool, When I meant this year, I guess I still meant 2012.  My DD is a Dec baby also.  Dec. 30.   

Quoting Vertical15:

Its time to start planning!  My middle son just turned five in Dec so we are waiting his turn to start popping them out.

Quoting mcknitro:

I liked the article. My DD just turned 5 this year and her dentist asked about loose teeth, which she had none yet. I guess the time is coming soon so I better be prepared.

PrincessZ20
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!  It was super easy to make :)

Quoting Vertical15:

This is adorable!

Quoting PrincessZ20:

This is Alex's tooth pillow :)

Vertical15
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Yay for Dec of 07 babies!  My son was born on the 22. 

Quoting mcknitro:

Cool, When I meant this year, I guess I still meant 2012.  My DD is a Dec baby also.  Dec. 30.   

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting mcknitro:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN