Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health
Welcome March.

Post your random thoughts, ideas, recipes, photos here.

Anyone have a birthday this month? Or an Anniversary?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:09 AM
Replies (1191-1198):
KristinRox
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Ive been looking in local stores here.. not really much luck there. Ive also been looking on ebay, and other online stores. Im looking for a size 12.. I need it by june, so I still have time. 

Quoting TigerofMu:

Congratulations! What kind of dress - how dressy/fancy? Where have you looked, and what size? When do you need to have it?
Quoting KristinRox:

My dd is graduating from elementary school. Im trying to find her a dress. so far no luck. 

JOIN US ON:

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:05 AM

What's her favorite color? Or what color are you looking for?

Quoting KristinRox:

Ive been looking in local stores here.. not really much luck there. Ive also been looking on ebay, and other online stores. Im looking for a size 12.. I need it by june, so I still have time. 

Quoting TigerofMu:

Congratulations! What kind of dress - how dressy/fancy? Where have you looked, and what size? When do you need to have it?
Quoting KristinRox:

My dd is graduating from elementary school. Im trying to find her a dress. so far no luck. 

TerriC
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:30 AM
2 moms liked this

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:33 AM

My Michelle Ombre Emma Dress - Girls 7-16My Michelle Dot Dress - Girls 7-16Bonnie Jean Floral Dress - Girls 7-16Speechless Emma Floral Chiffon Dress - Girls 7-16Princess Faith Tiered Ruched Dress - Girls 7-12Princess Faith Embellished Pick Up-Style Dress - Girls 7-16Princess Faith Tiered Dress - GirlsMy Michelle Emma Dress - Girls 7-16IZ Amy Byer Mock-Layer Ombre Hipster Dress - Girls 7-16Emily West Floral Dress - Girls 7-16Bonnie Jean Rosette Dress - Girls 7-12Princess Faith Floral Embroidered Mock-Layer Dress - Girls 7-12

There are more, that's just a lot of space!  I sorted them to look only at size 12 dresses.

Quoting KristinRox:

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting KristinRox:

KristinRox
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:49 PM

She loves the first green one, the second one with the pink flower, and the teel green one! These are awesome! Thank you! 

Quoting TigerofMu:

My Michelle Ombre Emma Dress - Girls 7-16My Michelle Dot Dress - Girls 7-16Bonnie Jean Floral Dress - Girls 7-16Speechless Emma Floral Chiffon Dress - Girls 7-16Princess Faith Tiered Ruched Dress - Girls 7-12Princess Faith Embellished Pick Up-Style Dress - Girls 7-16Princess Faith Tiered Dress - GirlsMy Michelle Emma Dress - Girls 7-16IZ Amy Byer Mock-Layer Ombre Hipster Dress - Girls 7-16Emily West Floral Dress - Girls 7-16Bonnie Jean Rosette Dress - Girls 7-12Princess Faith Floral Embroidered Mock-Layer Dress - Girls 7-12

There are more, that's just a lot of space!  I sorted them to look only at size 12 dresses.

Quoting KristinRox:

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting KristinRox:

JOIN US ON:

KristinRox
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

She loves blue, green, teal and purple. 

Quoting TigerofMu:

What's her favorite color? Or what color are you looking for?

Quoting KristinRox:

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting KristinRox:

JOIN US ON:

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting TerriC:

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:33 AM

You're welcome!  Do you have a Kohl's?  Or are you going to shop online? I was looking to see if I have any discount codes, but they are all dated farther out. 

Quoting KristinRox:

She loves the first green one, the second one with the pink flower, and the teel green one! These are awesome! Thank you! 

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting KristinRox:

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting KristinRox:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)