Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Coffee

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM
  • 42 Replies
How do tout drink your coffee? How many cups a day? If not coffee do you drink tea and how do you take it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhmomma
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I like mine with milk and sugar. I love flavored coffee. I used to use flavored creamers but I am allergic to something in it. Not sure what. I drink 2-3 cups a day. At night I drink tea. Either with a little honey or plain.
TerriC
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I don't drink coffee. Once in a while I will have tea with a little sugar and milk. I mostly just drink water.
mhmomma
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Yes I love my ice cold water too. Coffee and water are my main drinks.

Quoting TerriC:

I don't drink coffee. Once in a while I will have tea with a little sugar and milk. I mostly just drink water.
TerriC
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM
I actually think I may be allergic to coffee. I get real shaky and feel nauseous if I drink it.

Quoting mhmomma:

Yes I love my ice cold water too. Coffee and water are my main drinks.

Quoting TerriC:

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I am usually lucky if I make it through a whole cup.  Half of one cup is my norm, unless it has something yummy in it.  I like tea too, British Blend by Tetley with milk and sugar.  It's my "treat" drink, so I gussy it up all fancy with my teapot and a pretty teacup.  Coffee I drink with my husband in the morning.  I sometimes drink it black, sometimes with milk, sometimes with splenda or truvia.  Sometimes if I'm feeling rich I buy creamer :). 

We just bought a Keurig because my husband is drinking a lot less coffee and he fell in love with the one at work.  We thought it would be more economical than wasting  most of our 32 cup pot every morning, and I got a great deal on one, so I'm not complaining.

mhmomma
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
We love our Keurig. We use it for coffee tea and hot chocolate. I only buy the k cups when on sale and a really good sale. We normally use the reusable cups

Quoting TigerofMu:

I am usually lucky if I make it through a whole cup.  Half of one cup is my norm, unless it has something yummy in it.  I like tea too, British Blend by Tetley with milk and sugar.  It's my "treat" drink, so I gussy it up all fancy with my teapot and a pretty teacup.  Coffee I drink with my husband in the morning.  I sometimes drink it black, sometimes with milk, sometimes with splenda or truvia.  Sometimes if I'm feeling rich I buy creamer :). 

We just bought a Keurig because my husband is drinking a lot less coffee and he fell in love with the one at work.  We thought it would be more economical than wasting  most of our 32 cup pot every morning, and I got a great deal on one, so I'm not complaining.

Mipsy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Don't drink coffee or tea. I drink coke :) (or Pepsi)
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I drink alot of tea and coffee sometimes.
TigerofMu
by Sonja on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:34 AM

I love it so far!  It came with some Kcups, and we bought a big pack at Sam's for my husband to take to work later on, or to use for company, but we also found a bunch of the reusable cups and were playing with them tonight.  We have tons and tons of coffee, so it will be great :).  The girls can have "special" hot cocoa and tea! 

Quoting mhmomma:

We love our Keurig. We use it for coffee tea and hot chocolate. I only buy the k cups when on sale and a really good sale. We normally use the reusable cups

Quoting TigerofMu:

mhmomma
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:21 AM
I do love soda once in awhile. But I have it up for Lent.

Quoting Mipsy:

Don't drink coffee or tea. I drink coke :) (or Pepsi)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)