Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Worst place your kids have vomited?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:46 AM
  • 40 Replies

What is it with kids and vomit?

They can't seem to aim it into the appropriate place . . . you know what I mean?

So, where's the worst place your kids have hurled?

For me?  That would have to be my cupped hands! 

throwing up

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:34 AM

On my down comforter,  you know how hard it is to get that stuff off it?  I apologized to the dry cleaners for the mess comforter was.  Any where else is manageable.

Supervane
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Her bed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
new_mom808
by Andrea on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Oh, that's nasty; I would have gagged.
DS has only thrown up maybe twice. The first time was in the car. That was not awesome. Cheez Its.

karamille
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Its usually places with nooks and crannies that are hard to clean.  Like top bunk bed or the car.  

okeydokie
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I had her in my arms and she was snuggling our freshly washed new puppy. She barfed right on the poor puppy's head. :(
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I have 1 kid that gets car sick and one who if she coughs to hard she pukes.. My 2 year old has been known to get car sick but not throw up til we get out of the car. went to El pollo loco to get some food and it was raining so we had to run in with all the girls. right when I put her down she threw up all over me, the table, the seat and the floor...she also pukes in her car seat all the time, and you can wash the cover but not the straps so it gets stinky..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xandriasmommy
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Towards me and for once I was wearing a lower cut shirt in the front and I had a tank top under it that has the built in bras(so my breasts weren't for the world to see....well it went in there at sizzler...with me being 9 weeks pregnant. Yeah that was horrible. I have a bad gag reflex anyway...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:25 PM

book store

mckinneymom918
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM
McDonald's. I was sooooo embarrassed!
norahsmommy
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
In my mouth :(. Dd was sleeping with me because she had a nightmare and woke me up saying, " mommy I feel sick" and before I could get us out of bed she barfed all over my neck and face.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)