Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Worst place your kids have vomited?

What is it with kids and vomit?

They can't seem to aim it into the appropriate place . . . you know what I mean?

So, where's the worst place your kids have hurled?

For me?  That would have to be my cupped hands! 

throwing up

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
zannahdeux
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:38 AM

All over my mother! It's one thing when it is your kid...another when it isn't 

printerr
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:42 PM

DS vomitted all over me (including in my hair) and my recliner chair....but (gag) I think you win this one, norahsmommy.   

Quoting norahsmommy:

In my mouth :(. Dd was sleeping with me because she had a nightmare and woke me up saying, " mommy I feel sick" and before I could get us out of bed she barfed all over my neck and face.

ajdoma
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:02 PM

It's been 22 years since this happened, but I  remember it plain as day.  My then 2 year old son started throwing up all over the floor at Taco Time, where we had stopped for lunch on a trip between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas.  I was horrified!  I doubt that anyone near by enjoyed their lunch!

After we had driven another hour or so and were out in the middle of no where, the vomiting started again,  AND diarrhea, too.  His car seat was full of it and his 5yo brother sitting next to him had vomit all over him.  That was when the speed limit was still 55 on the interstates.  My husband started going 70, because we were desparate to find  somewhere to stop with water.  A cop pulled us over and gave him a speeding ticket, even though we had explained what was going on.  I told him that if it was HIS kid that did the same thing, he'd be speeding to find a place to stop, too!

smurfbitebug
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:07 PM
She's only puked once so far.. and it was onto herself. But, she has a lot more life to live so I'm just waiting. Lol
As for me, I once puked behind a coke machine when I was little. The sandwich, that was a free sample, was rotten. My sister thought I just didn't want to eat it so she forced me to. So I was all upset and everything.. I was very young.. but right after I did it, it hit my funny bone.. and I started cackling and saying, "They're gonna find it! They're gonna find it!"
Lolol I have always had a fucked up sense of humor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Katerina1994
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:39 PM

On my face:/ I was playing with my son and I went to give him a kiss and he spit up all over my face and in my mouth. 

Nicholy10
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

My 3 year old had the stomach flu and projectile vomitted on me chin to foot.....I was coated. I got a vomit shower.

goddess99
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:25 PM

In bed with no warning.

sunshine86912
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Toss up between in the car/car seat or right at the front of Walmart (we were hustling to get to the bathroom)
sunshine86912
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Bleck

Quoting Nicholy10:

My 3 year old had the stomach flu and projectile vomitted on me chin to foot.....I was coated. I got a vomit shower.

Nicholy10
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I seriously don't know how I kept myself from vomitting after that. I guess I was just so worried about him...we were in the ER because he couldn't stop vomitting, was freakishly lathargic, and had a fever of 104. The ER doctor was in talking with us about what the plan to treat was, and it was like a volcano errupting out of my son all over me. The fun part was when he was allowed to leave a few hours later, driving home in semi-crusty/moist clothing. I smelled awfully special. Oh the joys of motherhood...

Quoting sunshine86912:

Bleck

Quoting Nicholy10:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)