Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Oh No!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:50 PM
  • 11 Replies

Well today,  Grayson fell.  He kept crying so I thought it was broken.  I took him to the doctor and it was.  Has to be in a cast for 8 weeks!  Have your kids ever broke anything?

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TigerofMu
by Sonja on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Our teenager fell off the curb a few years ago and broke her arm.  Our youngest was using the can opener last year and cut her finger open to the point where she had to have glue and a splint so that it could heal.  And our oldest, who is rather accident prone, cut the tip of his thumb off at work last year while he was prepping something...maybe slicing potatoes?  I ran him into the ER, and it took them over 5 hours to put the tip of his thumb back on, but most of the time was spent sitting in the room waiting for them.

TerriC
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:30 AM

What did he break?  Poor kiddo.  Knock on wood, no broken bones here.

batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Oh poor kid. Knock on wood.. I agree Terri.

No broken bones here either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
new_mom808
by Andrea on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM
My 4 year old broke his foot about a month ago. Just a hairline fracture; we didnt even know about it for over a week.
PrincessZ20
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Aw, poor boy! 

Carter broke his arm at 8 months, but due to where the break was and how small it was, they didn't do anything other than have us follow up with an orthopedist every few months to make sure it was healing appropriately. 

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:41 AM
My 10 yr old broke his femer at 5 yr old n had to have surg. two times one to fix it n other to remove pins n plates.
friendlymom5
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM
My ds broke his arm falling off a chair when he was 8. It was his humerous and he had to have pins put in. He has also had to have stiches in his face and his knee glued. He's a skateboarder.
ScrChk23
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Nope
Kidz4life345
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Oh he broke his arm.

Vertical15
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM

No broken bits yet.  But tomorrow is another day!  We get cuts and scrapes almost daily in our house.

My husband wouldn't send me any good pics of our youngest while I was on vacation-turns out he had fallen face first and gotten pretty scraped up but hedidn't want me freaking out!  LoL - I probably would have worried but my husband is a paramedic so I know the boys are in good hands!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)