Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Prayer Request

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

Anyone need special prayer? you can post her or PM me. Yes I will be doing this every Saturday night, but if anyone needs me at anytime or any day to pray for them just let me know!

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PrincessZ20
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

That's very thoughtful of you :)

batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Such a thoughtful and beautiful idea
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:05 PM
3 moms liked this

I am only doing what God puts on my heart to do and say. It is all for the glory of Him!

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you all for your support. I was told in the beginning to not do it. But I could NOT disobey the Lord. So I was told to get ready for a bashing, and stranger things have happened. I have had 3 negative comments and over 200 positive and/or request. So God seen a need, and I was there and willing to obey.

sonshining
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, sure. Could you pray for our dog Mocha? She is a 7 month old chocolate lab. She got the virus Parva, that I know a lot of dogs die of. It would break my son's heart if she died. She is at the vet and had to stay 3 nights for them to treat her. Oh, and it costs $1300! My husband put it on his credit card and isn't working steadily, so pray also for that!! Thanks, Monica

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for this!

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:33 PM

That breaks my heart. I have a choc lab also, her name is Coco, and she is very old and I wonder if each day will be her last. I will be lost without her, ever since my husband had to move to the assisted living facility, she has not left my side. She lays crossways of our front door, and will let no one in. She has never bitten anyone, but I think she would if she were challenged. She is very protective of my autistic son, Jacob, even though he is 14. She stays between him and anything or anyone who could hurt him.

I know how costly vet bills are and they always come up at the worst of times. I will certainly pray for your puppy Mocha, but it is in God's hands not mine. If it were up to me, I would grant every request ever proposed to me. I guess that is why He don't let me make decisions. He is the creator, He giveth, but he also has to take away. If it happens, and your puppy goes to heaven, remind your child that God will be taking care of Mocha until it is time for him to go to heaven and then they will be together again. If you have a relative that has passed that he knew well, tell him that........ will be taking care of Mocha in heaven.

I pray that your financial situation improves, I know times are tough all over.

God bless you and your family,

Samantha

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Awww Thank you.prayers for your dogs.

Quoting SAMI_JO:

That breaks my heart. I have a choc lab also, her name is Coco, and she is very old and I wonder if each day will be her last. I will be lost without her, ever since my husband had to move to the assisted living facility, she has not left my side. She lays crossways of our front door, and will let no one in. She has never bitten anyone, but I think she would if she were challenged. She is very protective of my autistic son, Jacob, even though he is 14. She stays between him and anything or anyone who could hurt him.

I know how costly vet bills are and they always come up at the worst of times. I will certainly pray for your puppy Mocha, but it is in God's hands not mine. If it were up to me, I would grant every request ever proposed to me. I guess that is why He don't let me make decisions. He is the creator, He giveth, but he also has to take away. If it happens, and your puppy goes to heaven, remind your child that God will be taking care of Mocha until it is time for him to go to heaven and then they will be together again. If you have a relative that has passed that he knew well, tell him that........ will be taking care of Mocha in heaven.

I pray that your financial situation improves, I know times are tough all over.

God bless you and your family,

Samantha

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN