Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

i have 4 girls one has a asthma, aspiration, and acid reflux she is going to be 6

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

she about dies on us in august last year she had surgery and acid her bowels and they had to put her on the tube to in the picu dhe was on it for 4 days we w as there for 7 days she is on several medication in in halers does anyone else children has this stuff she has had the aspritaion since she was a baby they said she was going to outgrow it in she is turnig in july i hope she does this is the first feburary we was not in the hopsital because of bronotichis they are trying to get her asthma under control to.

by on May. 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Eliminate dairy and wheat to see if things improve. It takes 4-6 weeks to clear completely from the system. Read labels---dairy shows to as casein or whey also. Add some coconut oil to her diet--it can be added to soups.

Margarett RBC Zavodnyteal ribbon

new_mom808
by Andrea on May. 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Quoting MusherMaggie:

Eliminate dairy and wheat to see if things improve. It takes 4-6 weeks to clear completely from the system. Read labels---dairy shows to as casein or whey also. Add some coconut oil to her diet--it can be added to soups.

I agree. This is where I would start as well.

TigerofMu
by Sonja on May. 7, 2013 at 6:52 AM

That is scary!  I hope she improves!

AromaDrops33
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry your family is dealing with this. One thing you might try is essential oils, they are 100% pure, no side effects and have been used for centuries. There are certain single oils & blends that could possibly ease all of these symptoms. Diffusing aromatically throughout the house and particularly in her bedroom, and applying them to her chest, bottoms of the feet and in a bath/shower can help. Let me know if you'd like more detailed info on each oil I recommend. Good luck mama!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN