Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Does this sound like eczema?

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
last saturday my son complained his "pee pee" hurt. I looked but didnt see anything but i had him put some vaseline on it just in case. The next day he woke up and said it didnt hurt anymore but it had flaky skin. I put some aquaphor on. He hasnt said anything til today. He just came to me saying it hurts and is itchy and it kinda looks like it has open sores. Me and my daughter also have eczema and that is how ours presents after scratching a lot. I have just never heard of eczema there before. Does anyone know if it could be something else. He points to where it hurts and its the sides not the head so im almost positive its not a uti or anything.

~Melissa~Wife to Jarrod~Mommy to Nathan, Kristina, Tyler, and Ryan~

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nathans_mom0612
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:08 PM

BUMP!

zannahdeux
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Take him to the doctor! I would not mess around with private parts

Vertical15
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I'm sorry I didn't see this more quickly.  I would definately take him to the Dr.  How are things going?

Nathans_mom0612
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Quoting Vertical15:

I'm sorry I didn't see this more quickly.  I would definately take him to the Dr.  How are things going?

He is actually doing much better. He hasnt complained Bout pain or itching since the day i made this post. He has his yearly checkup next week and i was going to mention it even if he doesnt have any symptoms.

~Melissa~Wife to Jarrod~Mommy to Nathan, Kristina, Tyler, and Ryan~

Vertical15
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Thats good!  I would definately would bring it up.

Quoting Nathans_mom0612:

Quoting Vertical15:

He is actually doing much better. He hasnt complained Bout pain or itching since the day i made this post. He has his yearly checkup next week and i was going to mention it even if he doesnt have any symptoms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)