Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Junebugs! (I Cannot Believe It's Already June!)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 11:37 AM
  • 14 Replies

What are you up to this month?  I know it's the swing of baseball season for some!  I'm headed out of town later this month.  I finally got into that NEH Workshop!!!! Woohoo! 

What do you have planned this summer?  Anything fun?  Reading anything delightful?  Keep us up to date on your happenings!

by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
batjmom
by Sarah on Jun. 5, 2014 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Baseball baseball and more baseball here
batjmom
by Sarah on Jun. 5, 2014 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this
This month a lot of baseball. My nephews gradation, my niece is getting married.
Kids last day of school is tomorrow.

Where are you going? You mentioned going out of town
TigerofMu
by Sonja on Jun. 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Sounds busy!  We went to four graduations last month!  I got into the NEH Landmarks Workshop that I've been applying to for four years!  I'm going to Illinois for a week later this month! :)

Quoting batjmom: This month a lot of baseball. My nephews gradation, my niece is getting married. Kids last day of school is tomorrow. Where are you going? You mentioned going out of town

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Jun. 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

WOOHOO!

way to go

Quoting batjmom:

Mobile Photo

Baseball baseball and more baseball here

batjmom
by Sarah on Jun. 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations.
Where in Illinois?

Quoting TigerofMu:

Sounds busy!  We went to four graduations last month!  I got into the NEH Landmarks Workshop that I've been applying to for four years!  I'm going to Illinois for a week later this month! :)

Quoting batjmom: This month a lot of baseball. My nephews gradation, my niece is getting married.
Kids last day of school is tomorrow.

Where are you going? You mentioned going out of town

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Jun. 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Edwardsville and Springfield.

Quoting batjmom: Congratulations. Where in Illinois?
Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting batjmom: This month a lot of baseball. My nephews gradation, my niece is getting married. Kids last day of school is tomorrow. Where are you going? You mentioned going out of town

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Our kids last day was yest..not sure what me n our boys Will be doing why DH at work during the summer besides swimming in our pool.
TigerofMu
by Sonja on Jun. 7, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Sounds fun!  I'll be there as soon as I can! ;)

Quoting auntangelofsix: Our kids last day was yest..not sure what me n our boys Will be doing why DH at work during the summer besides swimming in our pool.

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Jun. 19, 2014 at 11:58 AM

I'm going to be out of town next week, traveling for a couple of days with DH (our first time away since our honeymoon), and then to a workshop where I will learn about Abraham Lincoln and the Forging of Modern America!  I'm ridiculously excited, and plan to post lots of pictures right here! :)

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Jun. 22, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)